• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Ontex N.V Market Share Analysis
GlobalData, November 2010, Pages: 33
Ontex N.V Market Share Analysis
Our new report, ONTEX’s Market Share Analysis” provides in-depth information on ONTEX’s market position in the different medical equipment markets it operates in. The report provides ONTEX’s market share information in one market category – Incontinence Devices The report also provides data and information on the overall competitive landscape of the markets, the company operates in. The report is supplemented with global corporate-level profile with information on the company’s business segments, major products and services, competitors, locations and subsidiaries, financial deals and other key developments.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by Our team of industry experts.
- Global company shares (in Revenues) information for the key markets Ontex operates in – Nephrology and Urology Devices.
- Ontex’s company shares (in Revenues) information for all the key countries the company has presence in – UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, China and India.
- Ontex’s company shares (in Revenues) information for all the key market categories the company has presence in – Incontinence Devices.
- All the key data-points are for 2009 and cover all the key regions –Europe and Asia Pacific (APAC).
- Global corporate-level profile with information on the company’s business segments, major products and services, competitors, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Comprehensive coverage of the latest financial deals involving the company and its subsidiaries, if any – Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Asset Transactions, PE/VC, Equity Offerings, Debt Offerings, and Partnerships.
Reasons to buy
- Develop sales and marketing strategies by identifying who-stands-where in the markets, ONTEX International N.V. operates in.
- Plan your competition strategies by identifying the company’s shares in the markets and geographic regions it operates in.
- Design your own inorganic growth and business-collaboration strategies by understanding the financial deals your competitors are involved in.
- Advance your understanding of the competitive landscape and the competitors by leveraging on the data and information provided in the report.
- Support your overall business strategies by leveraging on the key data and information provided in the report, which includes but not limited to ONTEX’s market positions.
1.1 List of Tables
1.2 List of Figures
2.1 What Is This Report About?
3 Definitions of Markets/Categories Covered
3.1 Nephrology and Urology Devices
3.1.1 Incontinence Devices
3.1.3 Renal Dialysis Equipment
4 Company Snapshot
4.1 Key Information
4.2 Company Overview
4.3 Business Overview
4.4 Major Products and Services
6 Competitive Landscape
6.1 Nephrology and Urology Devices, Global, Market Share (%), 2009
7 ONTEX International N.V. Medical Equipment Market Share Analysis
7.1 ONTEX International N.V., Nephrology and Urology Devices, Global, Market Share (2009)
7.2 ONTEX International N.V., Asia-Pacific, Market Share (2009)
7.3 ONTEX International N.V., Europe, Market Share (2009)
8 ONTEX International N.V. Medical Equipment Market Share Analysis by Category
8.1 ONTEX International N.V., Nephrology and Urology Devices, Global, Category Revenue Share (2009)
8.2 ONTEX International N.V., Asia-Pacific, Category Revenue Share (2009)
8.2.1 ONTEX International N.V., China, Category Revenue Share (2009)
8.2.2 ONTEX International N.V., India, Category Revenue Share (2009)
8.3 ONTEX International N.V., Europe, Category Revenue Share (2009)
8.3.1 ONTEX International N.V., France, Category Revenue Share (2009)
8.3.2 ONTEX International N.V., Germany, Category Revenue Share (2009)
8.3.3 ONTEX International N.V., Italy, Category Revenue Share (2009)
8.3.4 ONTEX International N.V., Spain, Category Revenue Share (2009)
8.3.5 ONTEX International N.V., United Kingdom, Category Revenue Share (2009)
8.3.6 ONTEX International N.V., Other Europe, Category Revenue Share (2009)
9 Key Employees
10 Company Statement
11 Locations And Subsidiaries
11.1 Head Office
11.2 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
12 ONTEX International N.V. Detailed Deal Summary
12.1 Private Equity
12.1.1 TPG Capital And GS Capital Partners To Acquire Ontex International From Candover Partners
13.1 Research Methodology
13.2 Secondary Research
13.3 Primary Research
13.6 Expert Panels
13.8 Currency Conversion
13.9 Contact Us
Asahi Kasei Corporation
B. Braun Melsungen AG
Baxter International Inc.
BSN medical GmbH
C.R. Bard, Inc.
Fresenius Medical Care AG & Co. KGaA
Gallini Medical s.r.I.
NIKKISO CO., LTD.
Payvand Medical Supplies Ltd
Svenska Celulosa Aktiebolaget SCA