Asia Power Corporation Limited - Overview, Contact Details, Locations, Key executives, Power Plant Information, Business Description and SWOT Analysis
The report” Asia Power Corporation Limited- Company Overview, Contact Details, Locations, Key Executives, Power Plant Information, Business Description and SWOT" contains the profile of the company that is involved in the field of power generation from thermal sources (coal, oil and gas).It contains a detailed description of the company’s business operations (power plants, installed capacity, and generation), history, corporate strategy, and business structure. This report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on key employees (executives), key competitors, and major products and services.
- Major Power Plants (assets) – summarized and detailed information about the power plants (assets)
- Operational Metrics (capacity, generation, revenue, sales, number of consumers)
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions
- Corporate strategy – Our summarization of the company’s business strategy.
SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Note-: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Reasons to buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and major products and services are incorporated in the profile to assist in various business decisions (M&A and JV).
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to competitors’ business structure and strategies with Our detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing an up to date objective view of the company.
READ MORE >
1.1 List of Tables
2 Company Snapshot
2.1 Key Information
2.2 Company Overview
2.3 Industry Outlook – Hydro
2.4 Industry Outlook – Power Generation
2.5 SWOT Snapshot
3 Operational Metrics
3.1 Asia Power Corporation Limited, Operational Metrics, By Capacity
3.2 Asia Power Corporation Limited, Operational Metrics, By Sales
4 Asia Power Corporation Limited, Hydro Power Plants
4.1 Asia Power Corporation Limited, Hydro Power Plants, China
5 Asia Power Corporation Limited, Thermal Power Plants
5.1 Asia Power Corporation Limited, Thermal Power Plants, China
6 Business Description
6.1 Business Overview
7 Major Products and Services
9 SWOT Analysis
9.2 Asia Power Corporation Limited Strengths
9.2.1 Comprehensive Investment
9.2.2 Strong Market Position
9.2.3 Strong Top Line Growth
9.3 Asia Power Corporation Limited Weaknesses
9.3.1 Decline in Profitability
9.3.2 Increased Expenses
9.3.3 Decline in Power Related Technology Segment
9.4 Asia Power Corporation Limited Opportunities
9.4.1 Incorporation of a Subsidiary
9.4.2 Increasing Demand for Electricity in China
9.4.3 Strategic Acquisition
9.5 Asia Power Corporation Limited Threats
9.5.1 Volatility in Raw Material Prices and Supply
9.5.2 Business Risk
9.5.3 Operational Risk
9.6 Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
9.7 Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
9.8 Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
10 Key Employees
11 Key Employee Biographies
12 Company Statement
13 Locations And Subsidiaries
13.1 Head Office
13.2 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
14 Financial Deals Landscape
14.1 Asia Power Corporation Limited, Deals Volume Summary, 2004 to YTD 2010
14.2 Asia Power Corporation Limited, Deals Summary By Region, 2004 to YTD 2010
14.3 Asia Power Corporation Limited, Deals Summary, 2004 to YTD 2010
14.4 Asia Power Corporation Limited Detailed Deal Summary
14.4.2 Equity Offerings
15 Recent Developments
15.1 Financial Announcements
15.1.1 Aug 13, 2010: Asia Power Reports Revenues Of SGD27.97 Million In Q2 2010
15.1.2 Feb 26, 2010: Asia Power Reports Net Income Of SGD17.9 Million In 2009
15.1.3 Nov 12, 2009: Asia Power Reports Revenues Of SGD22.3 Million In Q3 2009
15.1.4 Aug 13, 2009: Asia Power Reports Net Profit Of SGD3.8 Million In Q2 2009
15.1.5 May 14, 2009: Asia Power Reports Net Profit Of SGD6.8 Million In Q1 2009
15.1.6 Feb 28, 2009: Asia Power Reports Net Profit Of SGD18.9 Million In 2008
15.1.7 Nov 11, 2008: Asia Power Reports 3Q 2008 Results
15.1.8 Aug 08, 2008: Asia Power Declares 2Q 2008 Results
15.1.9 May 14, 2008: Asia Power Reports 1Q 2008 Results
15.1.10 Feb 29, 2008: Asia Power Declares 2007 Results
15.1.11 Aug 13, 2007: Asia Power Reports H1 2007 Results
15.1.12 Feb 21, 2007: Asia Power Declares 2006 Results
15.2 Other Significant Developments
15.2.1 Feb 02, 2010: Asia Power Appoints Ang Poh Seng As CFO
15.2.2 Dec 31, 2009: Asia Power Appoints Sha Guangwen As Executive Chairman
15.2.3 Dec 31, 2009: Asia Power Appoints Tian Aimin As Executive Director And CEO
15.2.4 Jun 08, 2009: Asia Power Appoints Wang Daxi As New Vice President
15.2.5 Jan 02, 2008: Asia Power Appoints Independent Director
15.2.6 Jan 02, 2008: Asia Power Independent Director Resigns
15.2.7 Apr 03, 2007: Asia Power Announces Senior Management Changes
16.1.2 Secondary Research
16.1.3 Primary Research
16.1.4 Expert Panel Validation
16.2 Contact Us
Note: Product cover images may vary from those shown