Libya Oil and Gas Industry Outlook to 2020 - Supply, Demand, Investment, Infrastructure (Fields, Blocks, Pipelines, LNG, Refinery, Storage Assets) and Companies
- Language: English
- Published: May 2012
- Region: Libya
General Electricity Company Of Libya - Overview, Contact Details, Locations, Key executives, Power Plant Information, Business Description and SWOT Analysis
The report” General Electricity Company Of Libya- Company Overview, Contact Details, Locations, Key Executives, Power Plant Information, Business Description and SWOT" contains the profile of the company that is involved in the field of power generation from thermal sources (coal, oil and gas).It contains a detailed description of the company’s business operations (power plants, installed capacity, and generation), history, corporate strategy, and business structure. This report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on key employees (executives), key competitors, and major products and services.
- Major Power Plants (assets) – summarized and detailed information about the power plants (assets)
- Operational Metrics (capacity, generation, revenue, sales, number of consumers)
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions
- Corporate strategy – Our summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Note-: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Reasons to buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and major products and services are incorporated in the profile to assist in various business decisions (M&A and JV).
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to competitors’ business structure and strategies with Our detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing an up to date objective view of the company. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1.1 List of Tables
2 Company Snapshot
2.1 Key Information
2.2 Company Overview
2.3 Industry Outlook – Power Generation
2.4 SWOT Snapshot
3 Operational Metrics
3.1 General Electricity Company Of Libya, Operational Metrics, By Capacity
3.2 General Electricity Company Of Libya, Operational Metrics, By Generation
3.3 General Electricity Company Of Libya, Operational Metrics, By Transmission
3.4 General Electricity Company Of Libya, Operational Metrics, By Distribution
3.5 General Electricity Company Of Libya, Operational Metrics, By Customers
4 General Electricity Company Of Libya, Thermal Power Plants
4.1 General Electricity Company Of Libya, Thermal Power Plants, Libyan Arab Jamahiriya
5 Business Description
5.1 Business Overview
6 Major Products and Services
7 SWOT Analysis
7.2 General Electricity Company Of Libya Strengths
7.2.1 Vertically Integrated Structure
7.2.2 Strong Government Support
7.2.3 Sole Player
7.3 General Electricity Company Of Libya Weaknesses
7.4 Geographic Concentration
7.4.1 Dependency on Thermal Fuel Sources
7.5 General Electricity Company Of Libya Opportunities
7.5.1 Focus on Renewable Energy Generation
7.5.2 Strong Forecast Growth in Energy Demand
7.5.3 Investment in Infrastructure Expansion
7.6 General Electricity Company Of Libya Threats
7.6.1 Environmental Laws and Regulations
7.6.2 Highly Competitive Environment
7.6.3 Global Economic Slowdown
8 Key Employees
9 Locations And Subsidiaries
9.1 Head Office
10 Financial Deals Landscape
10.1 General Electricity Company Of Libya, Deals Summary, 2004 to 2010
10.2 General Electricity Company Of Libya Detailed Deal Summary
11.1.2 Secondary Research
11.1.3 Primary Research
11.1.4 Expert Panel Validation
11.2 Contact Us