• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Spirit Aerosystems Holdings, Inc.: SWOT Analysis & Company Profile
Business Review, November 2010, Pages: 14
Business Review’s Spirit Aerosystems Holdings, Inc. contains a company overview, key facts, locations and subsidiaries, news and events as well as a SWOT analysis of the company.
This SWOT Analysis company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to quickly understand the key information concerning Spirit Aerosystems Holdings, Inc.’s business.
Business Review’s “Spirit Aerosystems Holdings, Inc. SWOT Analysis & Company Profile” reports utilize a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Business Review strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about (Spirit Aerosystems Holdings, Inc.) for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents Spirit Aerosystems Holdings, Inc.’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile contains business operations, the company history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, structure and key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
- Obtain details and analysis of the market and competitors as well as internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Obtain yearly profitability figures
Spirit AeroSystems Holdings, Inc. (Spirit Aerosystem) is a US based non-OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) company engaged in the designing and manufacturing of commercial aerostructures. The major customers of the company are Boeing and Airbus and it holds 16% market shares in global aerostructures market. It has three segments Fuselage Systems, Propulsion Systems, and Wing Systems. The Fuselage Systems manufactures the forward, mid, and rear fuselage sections. The Propulsion Systems manufacture nacelles, struts/pylons and engine structural components. The Wing Systems segment manufactures development, production and marketing of wings and wing components, and other miscellaneous structural parts for aircraft OEMs, as well as related spares and MRO Services.The Company was established in 2005 when Onex Corporation acquired what is now Spirit AeroSystems from Boeing Commercial Airplanes. It has operations in the US, Okla, Scotland, England and Malaysia. The company is headquartered in Wichita (Kansas), the United States.
1 COMPANY OVERVIEW
1.1 Key Facts
2 BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1 Business Description
2.2 Key Employees
2.2.1 Key Employee Biographies
2.3 Locations and Subsidiaries
3 SWOT ANALYSIS
4 NEWS AND EVENTS
4.2 Company History
5.1 Research Methodology
5.2 Additional Notes
List of Tables
Table 1: TransDigm Group Incorporated Key Facts
Table 2: TransDigm Group Incorporated Key Employees
Table 3: TransDigm Group Incorporated Key Employee Biographies
Table 4: TransDigm Group Incorporated Locations
Table 5: TransDigm Group Incorporated Subsidiaries
Table 6: TransDigm Group Incorporated SWOT Analysis
Table 7: TransDigm Group Incorporated History
A sample for this product is available. Please Login/Register to download this sample.