Moller International Inc.: SWOT Analysis & Company Profile
- ID: 1416510
- November 2010
- Region: Global
- 12 pages
- Business Review
Business Review’s Moller International Inc. contains a company overview, key facts, locations and subsidiaries, news and events as well as a SWOT analysis of the company.
This SWOT Analysis company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to quickly understand the key information concerning Moller International Inc.’s business.
Business Review’s “Moller International Inc. SWOT Analysis & Company Profile” reports utilize a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Business Review strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about (Moller International Inc.) for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents Moller International Inc.’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile contains business operations, the company history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, structure and key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
- Obtain details and analysis of the market and competitors as well as internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Obtain yearly profitability figures
Moller International, Inc. (Moller International) designs, manufactures and markets a range of vertical take-off and landing (VTOL) aircraft. The company is developing M400 Skycar model, which will be a four passenger aircraft coupling vertical-flight capabilities of a helicopter with cruise performance of an airplane. Another development stage product of the company includes Aerobot line of aerial vehicles. The company’s research activities regarding Aerobot focuses on carrying out a range of customer supplied mission specific payload packages. The company tested Aerobot on both electric- and fuel-power for commercial and military applications. The company offers rotapower engine for the ducted fan VTOL applications required by Skycar, Aerobot and other aircraft. Moller International is headquartered in Davis, California, US.
SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1 COMPANY OVERVIEW
1.1 Key Facts
2 BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1 Business Description
2.2 Key Employees
2.2.1 Key Employee Biographies
2.3 Locations and Subsidiaries
3 SWOT ANALYSIS
4 NEWS AND EVENTS
4.2 Company History
5.1 Research Methodology
5.2 Additional Notes
List of Tables
Table 1: Esterline Technologies Corporation Key Facts
Table 2: Esterline Technologies Corporation Key Employees
Table 3: Esterline Technologies Corporation Key Employee Biographies
Table 4: Esterline Technologies Corporation Locations
Table 5: Esterline Technologies Corporation Subsidiaries
Table 6: Esterline Technologies Corporation SWOT Analysis
Table 7: Esterline Technologies Corporation History