The Norwegian Defense Industry - Competitive Landscape and Strategic Insights to 2016: Market Profile
- Published: May 2012
Business Review’s Simrad Optronics ASA contains a company overview, key facts, locations and subsidiaries, news and events as well as a SWOT analysis of the company.
This SWOT Analysis company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to quickly understand the key information concerning Simrad Optronics ASA’s business.
Business Review’s “Simrad Optronics ASA SWOT Analysis & Company Profile” reports utilize a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Business Review strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about (Simrad Optronics ASA) for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents Simrad Optronics ASA’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile contains business operations, the company history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, structure and key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
- Obtain details and analysis of the market and competitors as well as internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Obtain yearly profitability figures
Simrad Optronics ASA (Simrad Optronics) is a Norway-based holding company, with major operations in military equipment and electro-optical instrument market. The company, through its subsidiary operations, manufactures and supplies weapon improvement products, remote weapon systems, electro optics and vehicle systems. Some of its major products include weapon integration, firing solenoids and lasers for remote weapon stations; Charge-Coupled Device (CCD) cameras; advanced observation and surveillance systems; and advanced observation and target acquisition systems. It primarily serves the military and marine businesses, which include customers in domestic Norwegian market; and foreign markets such as North America, Europe, Middle East and Oceania. Simrad Optronics is headquartered in Notteroy, Norway.
SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1 COMPANY OVERVIEW
1.1 Key Facts
2 BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1 Business Description
2.2 Key Employees
2.2.1 Key Employee Biographies
2.3 Locations and Subsidiaries
3 SWOT ANALYSIS
4 NEWS AND EVENTS
4.2 Company History
5.1 Research Methodology
5.2 Additional Notes
List of Tables
Table 1: Breeze-Eastern Corporation Key Facts
Table 2: Breeze-Eastern Corporation Key Employees
Table 3: Breeze-Eastern Corporation Key Employee Biographies
Table 4: Breeze-Eastern Corporation Locations
Table 5: Breeze-Eastern Corporation Subsidiaries
Table 6: Breeze-Eastern Corporation SWOT Analysis
Table 7: Breeze-Eastern Corporation History
|Electronic (PDF)||The report will be emailed to you. The report is sent in PDF format.||This is a single user license, allowing one specific user access to the product.|
|Site License||The report will be emailed to you. The report is sent in PDF format.||This is a site license, allowing all users within a given geographical location of your organisation access to the product.|
|Enterprisewide||The report will be emailed to you. The report is sent in PDF format.||This is an enterprise license, allowing all employees within your organisation access to the product.|