Nammo AS: SWOT Analysis & Company Profile
- ID: 1416549
- November 2010
- 18 pages
- Business Review
Business Review’s Nammo AS contains a company overview, key facts, locations and subsidiaries, news and events as well as a SWOT analysis of the company.
This SWOT Analysis company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to quickly understand the key information concerning Nammo AS’s business.
Business Review’s “Nammo AS SWOT Analysis & Company Profile” reports utilize a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Business Review strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about (Nammo AS) for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents Nammo AS’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile contains business operations, the company history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, structure and key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
- Obtain details and analysis of the market and competitors as well as internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Obtain yearly profitability figures
NAMMO AS (Nammo) is a leading developer, manufacturer and supplier of ammunition, missiles and space propulsion products for military, civilian and space applications. It also provides world leading environmental friendly demilitarisation processes and services. Nammo’s product portfolio comprises of a wide range of ammunition, fuzes, gas generators, hand grenades, pyrotechnics, rocket motors, shoulder-launched weapon systems , stores ejector racks, Ballistic devices and Warheads. It also offers civilian products such as centerfire rifles, pistols, rimfire cartridges and shotshells. Nammo, through its subsidiaries operates five business units namely, Medium & Large Caliber Division, Small Caliber Division, Missile Products Division, Nammo Talley and Demil Division. The company primarily conducts its business operations in Finland, Germany, Switzerland, Norway, Sweden, the US and Canada. The company is headquartered in Raufoss, Norway.
SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1 COMPANY OVERVIEW
1.1 Key Facts
2 BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1 Business Description
2.2 Key Employees
2.2.1 Key Employee Biographies
2.3 Locations and Subsidiaries
3 SWOT ANALYSIS
4 NEWS AND EVENTS
4.2 Company History
5.1 Research Methodology
5.2 Additional Notes
List of Tables
Table 1: LaBarge, Inc. Key Facts
Table 2: LaBarge, Inc. Key Employees
Table 3: LaBarge, Inc. Key Employee Biographies
Table 4: LaBarge, Inc. Locations
Table 5: LaBarge, Inc. Subsidiaries
Table 6: LaBarge, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Table 7: LaBarge, Inc. History