- Published: February 2012
TAT Technologies Ltd.: SWOT Analysis & Company Profile
- ID: 1416559
- November 2010
- 17 pages
- Business Review
Business Review’s TAT Technologies Ltd. contains a company overview, key facts, locations and subsidiaries, news and events as well as a SWOT analysis of the company.
This SWOT Analysis company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to quickly understand the key information concerning TAT Technologies Ltd.’s business.
Business Review’s “TAT Technologies Ltd. SWOT Analysis & Company Profile” reports utilize a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Business Review strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about (TAT Technologies Ltd.) for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents TAT Technologies Ltd.’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile contains business operations, the company history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, structure and key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
- Obtain details and analysis of the market and competitors as well as internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Obtain yearly profitability figures
TAT Technologies, Ltd. (TAT) is an Israel based engineering and industrial solutions provider. The company engages in the design, development and manufacture of heat exchangers, cooling systems, cold plates, air-cycle and vapor-cycle air conditioning systems and fuel systems. TAT also provides services such as original equipment manufacturing of motors, generators, and other electro-mechanical motion systems; and Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul (MRO) services to airlines and air cargo carriers. The company also manages service centers, as well as provides military and after market spare part services to commercial, regional and charter airlines and business aircraft owners. Its products and services find their applications in military and commercial aerospace as well as ground defense. The company conducts its operations through two subsidiaries, namely, Bental Industries and Limco-Piedmont, Inc. TAT is headquartered in Gedera, Israel.
SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1 COMPANY OVERVIEW
1.1 Key Facts
2 BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1 Business Description
2.2 Key Employees
2.2.1 Key Employee Biographies
2.3 Locations and Subsidiaries
3 SWOT ANALYSIS
4 NEWS AND EVENTS
4.2 Company History
5.1 Research Methodology
5.2 Additional Notes
List of Tables
Table 1: RADA Electronic Industries Ltd. Key Facts
Table 2: RADA Electronic Industries Ltd. Key Employees
Table 3: RADA Electronic Industries Ltd. Key Employee Biographies
Table 4: RADA Electronic Industries Ltd. Locations
Table 5: RADA Electronic Industries Ltd. Subsidiaries
Table 6: RADA Electronic Industries Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Table 7: RADA Electronic Industries Ltd. History