- Published: September 2011
Firstmark Corporation: SWOT Analysis & Company Profile
- Published: November 2010
- 14 pages
- Business Review
Business Review’s Firstmark Corporation contains a company overview, key facts, locations and subsidiaries, news and events as well as a SWOT analysis of the company.
This SWOT Analysis company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to quickly understand the key information concerning Firstmark Corporation’s business.
Business Review’s “Firstmark Corporation SWOT Analysis & Company Profile” reports utilize a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Business Review strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about (Firstmark Corporation) for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents Firstmark Corporation’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile contains business operations, the company history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, structure and key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
- Obtain details and analysis of the market and competitors as well as internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Obtain yearly profitability figures
Firstmark Corporation (Firstmark) is a US based defense holding company, engages in the manufacture of various components and sub-assemblies for military, civil and commercial aircrafts. Firstmark operates through its three wholly owned subsidiaries, namely, Firstmark Aerospace Corp. (Firstmark Aerospace), Aircraft Belts Inc. (ABI) and Twin Commander Aircraft, LLC (Twin Commander). Firstmark Aerospace engages in the design, manufacture and repair of electronic and mechanical systems and components for aircrafts, whereas ABI manufactures aircraft safety restraints. Further, Twin Commander is a provider of OEM parts and services, and operates light commercial aircrafts including piston engine, turbine and JetProp. Firstmark is headquartered in Richmond, Virginia, US.
SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1 COMPANY OVERVIEW
1.1 Key Facts
2 BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1 Business Description
2.2 Key Employees
2.2.1 Key Employee Biographies
2.3 Locations and Subsidiaries
3 SWOT ANALYSIS
4 NEWS AND EVENTS
4.2 Company History
5.1 Research Methodology
5.2 Additional Notes
List of Tables
Table 1: LMI Aerospace, Inc. Key Facts
Table 2: LMI Aerospace, Inc. Key Employees
Table 3: LMI Aerospace, Inc. Key Employee Biographies
Table 4: LMI Aerospace, Inc. Locations
Table 5: LMI Aerospace, Inc. Subsidiaries
Table 6: LMI Aerospace, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Table 7: LMI Aerospace, Inc. History