- Published: December 2010
- Region: Australia
Macquarie Harbour Mining Limited: SWOT Analysis & Company Profile
- Published: November 2010
- Region: Global
- 13 pages
- Business Review
Business Review’s Macquarie Harbour Mining Limited contains a company overview, key facts, locations and subsidiaries, news and events as well as a SWOT analysis of the company.
This SWOT Analysis company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to quickly understand the key information concerning Macquarie Harbour Mining Limited’s business.
Business Review’s “Macquarie Harbour Mining Limited SWOT Analysis & Company Profile” reports utilize a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Business Review strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about (Macquarie Harbour Mining Limited) for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents Macquarie Harbour Mining Limited’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile contains business operations, the company history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, structure and key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
- Obtain details and analysis of the market and competitors as well as internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Obtain yearly profitability figures
Macquarie Harbour Mining Limited (MHM) is an Australia-based diversified mining company with mining projects in Tasmania, Australia. The major projects of the company in North-Eastern Tasmania exploring for gold, tungsten and tin are Gladstone Gold Project and Musselroe Tin and Tungsten Project. Macquarie’s projects in West Coast of Tasmania exploring for gold, iron ore, high-purity silica, copper, nickel, zinc, and platinum group metals are Sorell Silica Project, Double Cove Iron Ore Project, Hibbs Nickel Province and Thomas Creek Copper Gold Project. The company is headquartered in Perth, Australia.
SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1 COMPANY OVERVIEW
1.1 Key Facts
2 BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1 Business Description
2.2 Key Employees
2.2.1 Key Employee Biographies
2.3 Locations and Subsidiaries
3 SWOT ANALYSIS
4 NEWS AND EVENTS
4.2 Company History
5.1 Research Methodology
5.2 Additional Notes
List of Tables
Table 1: AngloGold Ashanti Limited Key Facts
Table 2: AngloGold Ashanti Limited Key Employees
Table 3: AngloGold Ashanti Limited Key Employee Biographies
Table 4: AngloGold Ashanti Limited Locations
Table 5: AngloGold Ashanti Limited Subsidiaries
Table 6: AngloGold Ashanti Limited SWOT Analysis
Table 7: AngloGold Ashanti Limited History