- Language: English
- 774 Pages
- Published: October 2012
- Region: Global
Agrium Inc.: SWOT Analysis & Company Profile
- Published: November 2010
- Region: Global
- 16 pages
- Business Review
Business Review’s Agrium Inc. contains a company overview, key facts, locations and subsidiaries, news and events as well as a SWOT analysis of the company.
This SWOT Analysis company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to quickly understand the key information concerning Agrium Inc.’s business.
Business Review’s “Agrium Inc. SWOT Analysis & Company Profile” reports utilize a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Business Review strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about (Agrium Inc.) for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents Agrium Inc.’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile contains business operations, the company history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, structure and key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
- Obtain details and analysis of the market and competitors as well as internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Obtain yearly profitability figures
Agrium Inc. (Agrium) is a leading wholesale producer and marketer of agricultural nutrients in North America. The company is also engaged in retailing of agricultural products and services. It produces and markets agricultural nutrients along with supplying fertilizers in North America. The products that are produced and marketed by the company are nitrogen, phosphate, controlled-release fertilizers, micronutrients and potash. The materials produced find applications in household products, mining explosives, pulp and paper, fiberboard and aluminum. Agrium serves the specialty, international, industrial and agriculture markets. The company operates in the US, Canada, Argentina, Chile and Uruguay through its sales offices. The company is headquartered in Calgary, Alberta, Canada.
SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1 COMPANY OVERVIEW
1.1 Key Facts
2 BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1 Business Description
2.2 Key Employees
2.2.1 Key Employee Biographies
2.3 Locations and Subsidiaries
3 SWOT ANALYSIS
4 NEWS AND EVENTS
4.2 Company History
5.1 Research Methodology
5.2 Additional Notes
List of Tables
Table 1: Yamana Gold Inc. Key Facts
Table 2: Yamana Gold Inc. Key Employees
Table 3: Yamana Gold Inc. Key Employee Biographies
Table 4: Yamana Gold Inc. Locations
Table 5: Yamana Gold Inc. Subsidiaries
Table 6: Yamana Gold Inc. SWOT Analysis
Table 7: Yamana Gold Inc. History