Yamana Gold Inc.: SWOT Analysis & Company Profile
- ID: 1416584
- November 2010
- 16 pages
- Business Review
Business Review’s Yamana Gold Inc. contains a company overview, key facts, locations and subsidiaries, news and events as well as a SWOT analysis of the company.
This SWOT Analysis company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to quickly understand the key information concerning Yamana Gold Inc.’s business.
Business Review’s “Yamana Gold Inc. SWOT Analysis & Company Profile” reports utilize a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Business Review strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about (Yamana Gold Inc.) for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents Yamana Gold Inc.’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile contains business operations, the company history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, structure and key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
- Obtain details and analysis of the market and competitors as well as internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Obtain yearly profitability figures
Yamana Gold Inc. is a Canadian-based gold producer company. The company is involved in significant gold production and development stage properties, exploration properties, and land positions throughout the Americas, Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Mexico and Colombia. The company has six core producing mines namely Chapada, Jacobina and Fazenda Brasileiro located in Brazil; El Penon and Minera Florida in Chile and Gualcamayo located in Argentina. In addition, it has seven development stage projects, C1 Santa Luz, Mercedes, the tailings reprocessing project at Minera Florida, Ernesto/Pau-a-Pique, QDD Lower West, Pilar and Caiamar, as well as a robust exploration portfolio. The company is listed on three stock exchanges: Toronto Stock Exchange (Symbol: YRI), The New York Stock Exchange (Symbol: AUY) and The London Stock Exchange (Symbol: YAU). The company generated revenue of USD 1,183.31 in fiscal 2009. The company is headquartered at Toronto (Ontario), Canada.
SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1 COMPANY OVERVIEW
1.1 Key Facts
2 BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1 Business Description
2.2 Key Employees
2.2.1 Key Employee Biographies
2.3 Locations and Subsidiaries
3 SWOT ANALYSIS
4 NEWS AND EVENTS
4.2 Company History
5.1 Research Methodology
5.2 Additional Notes
List of Tables
Table 1: Ivanhoe Mines, Ltd. Key Facts
Table 2: Ivanhoe Mines, Ltd. Key Employees
Table 3: Ivanhoe Mines, Ltd. Key Employee Biographies
Table 4: Ivanhoe Mines, Ltd. Locations
Table 5: Ivanhoe Mines, Ltd. Subsidiaries
Table 6: Ivanhoe Mines, Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Table 7: Ivanhoe Mines, Ltd. History