• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Alliance Holdings GP, L.P.: SWOT Analysis & Company Profile
Business Review, November 2010, Pages: 16
Business Review’s Alliance Holdings GP, L.P. contains a company overview, key facts, locations and subsidiaries, news and events as well as a SWOT analysis of the company.
This SWOT Analysis company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to quickly understand the key information concerning Alliance Holdings GP, L.P.’s business.
Business Review’s “Alliance Holdings GP, L.P. SWOT Analysis & Company Profile” reports utilize a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Business Review strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about (Alliance Holdings GP, L.P.) for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents Alliance Holdings GP, L.P.’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile contains business operations, the company history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, structure and key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
- Obtain details and analysis of the market and competitors as well as internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Obtain yearly profitability figures
Alliance Holdings GP, L.P. (Alliance Holdings) is engaged in the production and marketing of coal. The company was formed to own and control Alliance Resource Management GP, LLC, the managing general partner of Alliance Resource Partners L.P. Alliance Holdings produces a wide range of steam coals, with varying sulfur and heat contents. The company has classified its business into four reportable segments namely the Illinois Basin, Central Appalachia, Northern Appalachia; and other operations. Alliance Holdings undertakes mining activities through its subsidiary, Alliance Resource Partners, L.P. in Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Maryland, Pennsylvania and West Virginia. Alliance Holdings is headquartered at Tulsa, Oklahoma, the US.
1 COMPANY OVERVIEW
1.1 Key Facts
2 BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1 Business Description
2.2 Key Employees
2.2.1 Key Employee Biographies
2.3 Locations and Subsidiaries
3 SWOT ANALYSIS
4 NEWS AND EVENTS
4.2 Company History
5.1 Research Methodology
5.2 Additional Notes
List of Tables
Table 1: NovaGold Resources Inc. Key Facts
Table 2: NovaGold Resources Inc. Key Employees
Table 3: NovaGold Resources Inc. Key Employee Biographies
Table 4: NovaGold Resources Inc. Locations
Table 5: NovaGold Resources Inc. Subsidiaries
Table 6: NovaGold Resources Inc. SWOT Analysis
Table 7: NovaGold Resources Inc. History
A sample for this product is available. Please Login/Register to download this sample.