• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
NovaGold Resources Inc.: SWOT Analysis & Company Profile
Business Review, November 2010, Pages: 16
Business Review’s NovaGold Resources Inc. contains a company overview, key facts, locations and subsidiaries, news and events as well as a SWOT analysis of the company.
This SWOT Analysis company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to quickly understand the key information concerning NovaGold Resources Inc.’s business.
Business Review’s “NovaGold Resources Inc. SWOT Analysis & Company Profile” reports utilize a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Business Review strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about (NovaGold Resources Inc.) for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents NovaGold Resources Inc.’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile contains business operations, the company history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, structure and key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
- Obtain details and analysis of the market and competitors as well as internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Obtain yearly profitability figures
NovaGold Resources, Inc. is principally engaged in gold and copper mining, exploration and development activities. The company owns 50% interest in Donlin Creek, one of the largest gold projects in Alaska. It is a growth-focused company operating through subsidiaries, partnerships, limited liability companies and joint ventures. It also has interest in the high-grade Galore Creek copper-gold-silver deposit. Both the projects are located in North America. The company’s primary focus is gold deposits. The company did not take up any exploration activity in 2009. It is headquartered in Vancouver, Canada.
1 COMPANY OVERVIEW
1.1 Key Facts
2 BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1 Business Description
2.2 Key Employees
2.2.1 Key Employee Biographies
2.3 Locations and Subsidiaries
3 SWOT ANALYSIS
4 NEWS AND EVENTS
4.2 Company History
5.1 Research Methodology
5.2 Additional Notes
List of Tables
Table 1: Equinox Minerals Limited Key Facts
Table 2: Equinox Minerals Limited Key Employees
Table 3: Equinox Minerals Limited Key Employee Biographies
Table 4: Equinox Minerals Limited Locations
Table 5: Equinox Minerals Limited Subsidiaries
Table 6: Equinox Minerals Limited SWOT Analysis
Table 7: Equinox Minerals Limited History
A sample for this product is available. Please Login/Register to download this sample.