• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Allied Nevada Gold Corp.: SWOT Analysis & Company Profile
Business Review, November 2010, Pages: 16
Business Review’s Allied Nevada Gold Corp. contains a company overview, key facts, locations and subsidiaries, news and events as well as a SWOT analysis of the company.
This SWOT Analysis company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to quickly understand the key information concerning Allied Nevada Gold Corp.’s business.
Business Review’s “Allied Nevada Gold Corp. SWOT Analysis & Company Profile” reports utilize a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Business Review strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about (Allied Nevada Gold Corp.) for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents Allied Nevada Gold Corp.’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile contains business operations, the company history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, structure and key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
- Obtain details and analysis of the market and competitors as well as internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Obtain yearly profitability figures
Allied Nevada Gold Corp. (Allied Nevada) is the US based company primarily engaged in the evaluation, acquisition, exploration, and advancement of mining properties. The main mining property of the company is the Hycroft Mine. Besides this the company owns a number of exploration claims in the state of Nevada. Allied Nevada Gold reported an estimates made at May 15, 2009, as per which it ha proven and probable Mineral Reserves of 1.1 million ounces of gold and an aggregate land position of approximately 386 square miles. The company owns the Hycroft Mine, the Maverick Springs which is a 45% joint venture with Silver Standard Resources Inc., Mountain View, Hasbrouck, Three Hills and Wildcat projects, the Contact and other Nevada properties. This prospective exploration land package is in excess of 200,000 acres in size and is located in some of the most prolific gold trends in the state. A number of these properties are optioned to others, and Allied Nevada receives an annual advanced minimum royalty stream for them, and several joint venture partners have work commitments on these properties. The company is headquartered in Nevada, the United States and employs 177 people.
1 COMPANY OVERVIEW
1.1 Key Facts
2 BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1 Business Description
2.2 Key Employees
2.2.1 Key Employee Biographies
2.3 Locations and Subsidiaries
3 SWOT ANALYSIS
4 NEWS AND EVENTS
4.2 Company History
5.1 Research Methodology
5.2 Additional Notes
List of Tables
Table 1: European Goldfields Limited Key Facts
Table 2: European Goldfields Limited Key Employees
Table 3: European Goldfields Limited Key Employee Biographies
Table 4: European Goldfields Limited Locations
Table 5: European Goldfields Limited Subsidiaries
Table 6: European Goldfields Limited SWOT Analysis
Table 7: European Goldfields Limited History
A sample for this product is available. Please Login/Register to download this sample.