• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Fresnillo Plc: SWOT Analysis & Company Profile
Business Review, November 2010, Pages: 16
Business Review’s Fresnillo Plc contains a company overview, key facts, locations and subsidiaries, news and events as well as a SWOT analysis of the company.
This SWOT Analysis company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to quickly understand the key information concerning Fresnillo Plc’s business.
Business Review’s “Fresnillo Plc SWOT Analysis & Company Profile” reports utilize a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Business Review strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about (Fresnillo Plc) for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents Fresnillo Plc’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile contains business operations, the company history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, structure and key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
- Obtain details and analysis of the market and competitors as well as internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Obtain yearly profitability figures
Fresnillo Plc (Fresnillo) is a leading precious metal mining company. It is the world’s largest primary silver producer and Mexico’s second largest gold producer. Its assets include four producing mines in Mexico, namely, Fresnillo, Cienegai, Herradura and Soledad-Dipolos; one development project at Saucito; three exploration prospects - San Juan, San Julian, Orysivo and several long term exploration prospects. The company is also engaged in the production of lead and zinc which are the by-products at its Fresnillo mine and Cienegai mine. The Fresnillo mine is primary silver mine located in the State of Zacatecas, Mexico. The Cienegai mine is an underground gold deposit located in Durango State, Mexico. The Herradura mine in the state of Sonora in Mexico is an open pit mine engaged in silver mining and Soledad-Dipolos is an open pit mine which completed its development stage. As on December 31, 2009, the total resources included 1,289.0 million ounces of silver and 13.9 million ounces of gold. The company is headquartered in Mexico.
1 COMPANY OVERVIEW
1.1 Key Facts
2 BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1 Business Description
2.2 Key Employees
2.2.1 Key Employee Biographies
2.3 Locations and Subsidiaries
3 SWOT ANALYSIS
4 NEWS AND EVENTS
4.2 Company History
5.1 Research Methodology
5.2 Additional Notes
List of Tables
Table 1: OceanaGold Corporation Key Facts
Table 2: OceanaGold Corporation Key Employees
Table 3: OceanaGold Corporation Key Employee Biographies
Table 4: OceanaGold Corporation Locations
Table 5: OceanaGold Corporation Subsidiaries
Table 6: OceanaGold Corporation SWOT Analysis
Table 7: OceanaGold Corporation History
A sample for this product is available. Please Login/Register to download this sample.