- Published: March 2012
Kirkland Lake Gold Inc.: SWOT Analysis & Company Profile
- ID: 1416623
- November 2010
- 14 pages
- Business Review
Business Review’s Kirkland Lake Gold Inc. contains a company overview, key facts, locations and subsidiaries, news and events as well as a SWOT analysis of the company.
This SWOT Analysis company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to quickly understand the key information concerning Kirkland Lake Gold Inc.’s business.
Business Review’s “Kirkland Lake Gold Inc. SWOT Analysis & Company Profile” reports utilize a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Business Review strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about (Kirkland Lake Gold Inc.) for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents Kirkland Lake Gold Inc.’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile contains business operations, the company history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, structure and key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
- Obtain details and analysis of the market and competitors as well as internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Obtain yearly profitability figures
Kirkland Lake Gold Inc (Kirkland) operates in the mining sector. The company is engaged in exploration and mining of gold. It owns 13,110 acres of four contiguous formerly producing gold mining properties in Canada. These properties have produced 4 million ounces of gold with grading of 0.48 ounces per ton from the Main/'04 Break. The company has its mining sites located across the Macassa gold mine, the Lake Shore mine, Teck-Hughes mine, the Wright-Hargreaves mine and the Kirkland Minerals mine. The company is headquartered in Ontario, Canada.
SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1 COMPANY OVERVIEW
1.1 Key Facts
2 BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1 Business Description
2.2 Key Employees
2.2.1 Key Employee Biographies
2.3 Locations and Subsidiaries
3 SWOT ANALYSIS
4 NEWS AND EVENTS
4.2 Company History
5.1 Research Methodology
5.2 Additional Notes
List of Tables
Table 1: Exeter Resource Corporation Key Facts
Table 2: Exeter Resource Corporation Key Employees
Table 3: Exeter Resource Corporation Key Employee Biographies
Table 4: Exeter Resource Corporation Locations
Table 5: Exeter Resource Corporation Subsidiaries
Table 6: Exeter Resource Corporation SWOT Analysis
Table 7: Exeter Resource Corporation History