• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Grande Cache Coal Corporation: SWOT Analysis & Company Profile
Business Review, November 2010, Pages: 14
Business Review’s Grande Cache Coal Corporation contains a company overview, key facts, locations and subsidiaries, news and events as well as a SWOT analysis of the company.
This SWOT Analysis company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to quickly understand the key information concerning Grande Cache Coal Corporation’s business.
Business Review’s “Grande Cache Coal Corporation SWOT Analysis & Company Profile” reports utilize a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Business Review strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about (Grande Cache Coal Corporation) for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents Grande Cache Coal Corporation’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile contains business operations, the company history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, structure and key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
- Obtain details and analysis of the market and competitors as well as internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Obtain yearly profitability figures
Grande Cache Coal Corporation (GCC) is engaged in coal mining that produces metallurgical coal for the steel industry. It operates both surface and underground mines that produce premium, low volatile and metallurgical coal. It runs coal leases covering approximately 22,000 hectares in the Smoky River Coalfield located in west central Alberta. Besides owning four coal leases, the company also owns ten additional coal leases that have the exploration and development potential. The company is also monitoring some opportunities in western Canada and other geographic areas. Its principal product is hard coking coal. The company is headquartered in Calgary, Canada.
1 COMPANY OVERVIEW
1.1 Key Facts
2 BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1 Business Description
2.2 Key Employees
2.2.1 Key Employee Biographies
2.3 Locations and Subsidiaries
3 SWOT ANALYSIS
4 NEWS AND EVENTS
4.2 Company History
5.1 Research Methodology
5.2 Additional Notes
List of Tables
Table 1: Antofagasta Plc Key Facts
Table 2: Antofagasta Plc Key Employees
Table 3: Antofagasta Plc Key Employee Biographies
Table 4: Antofagasta Plc Locations
Table 5: Antofagasta Plc Subsidiaries
Table 6: Antofagasta Plc SWOT Analysis
Table 7: Antofagasta Plc History
A sample for this product is available. Please Login/Register to download this sample.