- Published: October 2011
Antofagasta Plc: SWOT Analysis & Company Profile
- Published: November 2010
- 17 pages
- Business Review
Business Review’s Antofagasta Plc contains a company overview, key facts, locations and subsidiaries, news and events as well as a SWOT analysis of the company.
This SWOT Analysis company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to quickly understand the key information concerning Antofagasta Plc’s business.
Business Review’s “Antofagasta Plc SWOT Analysis & Company Profile” reports utilize a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Business Review strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about (Antofagasta Plc) for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents Antofagasta Plc’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile contains business operations, the company history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, structure and key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
- Obtain details and analysis of the market and competitors as well as internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Obtain yearly profitability figures
Antofagasta plc (Antofagasta) is a copper mining company and also has interests in transport and water distribution. It is also a provider of cargo transport and water distribution across the Antofagasta Region in the north of Chile. The company owns and operates three copper mines in Chile, which produced 442,500 tonnes of copper in cathode and concentrate and 7,800 tonnes of molybdenum in concentrate during the fiscal year 2009. In addition, Antofagasta has exploration and evaluation or feasibility programs in North America, Latin America, Asia and Africa. Antofagasta is headquartered in London, UK.
SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1 COMPANY OVERVIEW
1.1 Key Facts
2 BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1 Business Description
2.2 Key Employees
2.2.1 Key Employee Biographies
2.3 Locations and Subsidiaries
3 SWOT ANALYSIS
4 NEWS AND EVENTS
4.2 Company History
5.1 Research Methodology
5.2 Additional Notes
List of Tables
Table 1: B2Gold Corp. Key Facts
Table 2: B2Gold Corp. Key Employees
Table 3: B2Gold Corp. Key Employee Biographies
Table 4: B2Gold Corp. Locations
Table 5: B2Gold Corp. Subsidiaries
Table 6: B2Gold Corp. SWOT Analysis
Table 7: B2Gold Corp. History