- Language: English
- 118 Pages
- Published: August 2011
- Region: Europe
Holmen AB: SWOT Analysis & Company Profile
- Published: November 2010
- Region: Global
- 16 pages
- Business Review
Business Review’s Holmen AB contains a company overview, key facts, locations and subsidiaries, news and events as well as a SWOT analysis of the company.
This SWOT Analysis company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to quickly understand the key information concerning Holmen AB’s business.
Business Review’s “Holmen AB SWOT Analysis & Company Profile” reports utilize a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Business Review strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about (Holmen AB) for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents Holmen AB’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile contains business operations, the company history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, structure and key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
- Obtain details and analysis of the market and competitors as well as internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Obtain yearly profitability figures
Holmen AB (Holmen) is primarily engaged in manufacturing printing paper, paperboard and sawn timber. It also has forestry and energy production operations. The key business areas of the company include paper, paperboard, timber, wood and energy. The company’s own forests provide majority of its wood raw materials. Holmen also manages and operates hydropower stations, through which it provides energy to its other business units. The company operates internationally through its subsidiaries in Sweden, Germany, Spain, Great Britain, Italy, France, Netherlands and other countries. Holmen is headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden.
SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1 COMPANY OVERVIEW
1.1 Key Facts
2 BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1 Business Description
2.2 Key Employees
2.2.1 Key Employee Biographies
2.3 Locations and Subsidiaries
3 SWOT ANALYSIS
4 NEWS AND EVENTS
4.2 Company History
5.1 Research Methodology
5.2 Additional Notes
List of Tables
Table 1: Semapa Sociedade de Investimento e Gestao SGPS SA Key Facts
Table 2: Semapa Sociedade de Investimento e Gestao SGPS SA Key Employees
Table 3: Semapa Sociedade de Investimento e Gestao SGPS SA Key Employee Biographies
Table 4: Semapa Sociedade de Investimento e Gestao SGPS SA Locations
Table 5: Semapa Sociedade de Investimento e Gestao SGPS SA Subsidiaries
Table 6: Semapa Sociedade de Investimento e Gestao SGPS SA SWOT Analysis
Table 7: Semapa Sociedade de Investimento e Gestao SGPS SA History