• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
VPK Packaging Group NV: SWOT Analysis & Company Profile
Business Review, November 2010, Pages: 14
Business Review’s VPK Packaging Group NV contains a company overview, key facts, locations and subsidiaries, news and events as well as a SWOT analysis of the company.
This SWOT Analysis company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to quickly understand the key information concerning VPK Packaging Group NV’s business.
Business Review’s “VPK Packaging Group NV SWOT Analysis & Company Profile” reports utilize a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Business Review strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about (VPK Packaging Group NV) for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents VPK Packaging Group NV’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile contains business operations, the company history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, structure and key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
- Obtain details and analysis of the market and competitors as well as internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Obtain yearly profitability figures
VPK Packaging Group NV (VPK Packaging) is engaged in development and manufacture of protective and logistical packaging solutions. It produces packaging products like corrugated cardboard, solid board cardboard, cores, tubes and edge protectors using recycled fibers. The company operates three highly specialized machines located in Dendermonde, Belgium for production of boards through its subsidiary Oudegem Papier NV. The company has 13 integrated corrugated board factories located in the UK, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg, France, Poland and Romania. It also operates in Norway, Hungary, and Czech Republic. The company is headquartered in Erembodegem, Belgium.
1 COMPANY OVERVIEW
1.1 Key Facts
2 BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1 Business Description
2.2 Key Employees
2.2.1 Key Employee Biographies
2.3 Locations and Subsidiaries
3 SWOT ANALYSIS
4 NEWS AND EVENTS
4.2 Company History
5.1 Research Methodology
5.2 Additional Notes
List of Tables
Table 1: Nampak Limited Key Facts
Table 2: Nampak Limited Key Employees
Table 3: Nampak Limited Key Employee Biographies
Table 4: Nampak Limited Locations
Table 5: Nampak Limited Subsidiaries
Table 6: Nampak Limited SWOT Analysis
Table 7: Nampak Limited History
A sample for this product is available. Please Login/Register to download this sample.