- Published: May 2012
Thai Cane Paper Public Company Limited: SWOT Analysis & Company Profile
- Published: November 2010
- 17 pages
- Business Review
Business Review’s Thai Cane Paper Public Company Limited contains a company overview, key facts, locations and subsidiaries, news and events as well as a SWOT analysis of the company.
This SWOT Analysis company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to quickly understand the key information concerning Thai Cane Paper Public Company Limited’s business.
Business Review’s “Thai Cane Paper Public Company Limited SWOT Analysis & Company Profile” reports utilize a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Business Review strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about (Thai Cane Paper Public Company Limited) for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents Thai Cane Paper Public Company Limited’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile contains business operations, the company history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, structure and key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
- Obtain details and analysis of the market and competitors as well as internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Obtain yearly profitability figures
Thai Cane Paper Public Company Limited (Thai Cane) is a kraft corrugated paper manufacturer based in Thailand. Its product portfolio includes kraft liner board and corrugated medium products. These products are used for the manufacture of paper cement bags, corrugated box, envelopes, and core paper. It operates two paper mills with a total annual production capacity of 275,000 tons of which 100,000 tons was produced at Kanchanaburi mill and 175,000 tons at Prachinburi mill. Geographically, the company operates only in Thailand. Thai Cane is a subsidiary of SCG Paper Public Company Limited. It is headquartered in Bangkok, Thailand.
SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1 COMPANY OVERVIEW
1.1 Key Facts
2 BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1 Business Description
2.2 Key Employees
2.2.1 Key Employee Biographies
2.3 Locations and Subsidiaries
3 SWOT ANALYSIS
4 NEWS AND EVENTS
4.2 Company History
5.1 Research Methodology
5.2 Additional Notes
List of Tables
Table 1: PT Titan Kimia Nusantara Tbk Key Facts
Table 2: PT Titan Kimia Nusantara Tbk Key Employees
Table 3: PT Titan Kimia Nusantara Tbk Key Employee Biographies
Table 4: PT Titan Kimia Nusantara Tbk Locations
Table 5: PT Titan Kimia Nusantara Tbk Subsidiaries
Table 6: PT Titan Kimia Nusantara Tbk SWOT Analysis
Table 7: PT Titan Kimia Nusantara Tbk History
|Electronic (PDF)||The report will be emailed to you. The report is sent in PDF format.||This is a single user license, allowing one specific user access to the product.|
|Site License||The report will be emailed to you. The report is sent in PDF format.||This is a site license, allowing all users within a given geographical location of your organisation access to the product.|
|Enterprisewide||The report will be emailed to you. The report is sent in PDF format.||This is an enterprise license, allowing all employees within your organisation access to the product.|