• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Balfour Beatty plc.: SWOT Analysis & Company Profile
World Market Intelligence, November 2010, Pages: 62
Balfour Beatty plc (Balfour) is a UK based construction contractor. The company provides a range of services related to design, construction, civil, electrical and mechanical engineering, building and facilities management, social housing, and refurbishment. Its other services include development of fit-out transmission lines, road management and maintenance, utility upgrade and maintenance, and professional and technical services. The company offers its services to healthcare, education, roads, rail, airports, integrated transport, and water and power sectors. It principally operates across the UK, the US, Asia Pacific, the Middle East, Europe and Central and South America regions along with its subsidiaries and affiliates. Balfour is headquartered in London, UK.
Balfour Beatty plc contains a company overview, key facts, locations and subsidiaries, news and events as well as a SWOT analysis of the company.
This SWOT Analysis company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to quickly understand the key information concerning Balfour Beatty plc's business.
"Balfour Beatty plc: SWOT Analysis & Company Profile" reports utilize a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. WMI strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about Balfour Beatty plc for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents Balfour Beatty plc's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile contains business operations, the company history, prospects, structure and key employees, locations and subsidiaries
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
- Obtain details and analysis of the market and competitors as well as internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Obtain yearly profitability figures
- Balfour Beatty announces Halsall Group acquisition for $53 million
- Balfour Beatty wins large stake in Eagle P3 commuter rail project in Denver
- Mansell wins framework contract for London Borough of Hackney
- Eggrock supplies 700 factory-built bathrooms for Atlantic University’s Innovation Village
- Oldham Council mes Balfour Beatty as preferred bidder for BSF program
- Balfour Beatty acquires Strata Construction for GBP10.3 million
- Balfour Beatty secures GBP191 million education sector contracts
- Balfour Beatty acquires SpawMaxwell
- George Pierson becomes CEO of Parsons Brinckerhoff
- Balfour Beatty awards $23.4 million highway contract to John Jones
1 COMPANY OVERVIEW
2 BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1 Business Description
2.2 Key Employees
2.2.1 Key Employee Biographies
2.3 Locations and Subsidiaries
3 SWOT ANALYSIS
4 FINANCIAL DEALS
4.1 5 Year Deal Analysis
5 NEWS AND EVENTS
5.2 Company History
6.1 Research Methodology
6.2 Additional Notes
6.3 About World Market Intelligence
Table 1: Balfour Beatty plc, Key Facts
Table 2: Balfour Beatty plc Key Employees
Table 3: Balfour Beatty plc Key Employee Biographies
Table 4: Balfour Beatty plc Locations
Table 5: Balfour Beatty plc Subsidiaries
Table 6: Balfour Beatty plc SWOT Analysis
Table 7: Balfour Beatty plc Financial Deals
Table 8: Balfour Beatty plc History