• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
ESAB Holdings Ltd: SWOT Analysis & Company Profile
World Market Intelligence, November 2010, Pages: 17
WMI’s ESAB Holdings Ltd contains a company overview, key facts, locations and subsidiaries, news and events as well as a SWOT analysis of the company.
This SWOT Analysis company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to quickly understand the key information concerning ESAB Holdings Ltd’s business.
WMI’s “ESAB Holdings Ltd SWOT Analysis & Company Profile” reports utilize a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
WMI strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about (ESAB Holdings Ltd) for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents ESAB Holdings Ltd’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile contains business operations, the company history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, structure and key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
- Obtain details and analysis of the market and competitors as well as internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Obtain yearly profitability figures
ESAB Holdings Ltd (ESAB) is UK based manufacturing company. It is engaged in the manufacturing welding and cutting equipments, welding consumables and welding automation systems used in gas and electric welding. The company’s product portfolio includes welding electrodes, welding consumables, production equipments, cutting systems, welding equipments, gas cylinder values and other welding and cutting solutions. These products find application across automotive, construction, fabrication, power generation and shipbuilding industries. The company has manufacturing operations in China, Germany, Sweden and the US with distributors located worldwide. ESAB was acquired by Charter international Plc in 1994. The company principally operates across the world. ESAB is headquartered in London, UK.
1 Company Overview
2 Business Description
2.1 Business Overview
2.2 Operating units
2.3 Key Employees
2.3.1 Key Employee Biographies
2.4 Locations & Subsidiaries
3 SWOT Analysis
4 Financial Deals
4.1 Five Year Deal Analysis
5 News and Events
5.2 Company History
6.1 Research Methodology
6.2 Additional Notes
6.3 About WMI
List of Tables
Table 1: ESAB Holdings Ltd, Key Facts
Table 2: ESAB Holdings Ltd, Key Employees
Table 3: ESAB Holdings Ltd, Key Employee Biographies
Table 4: ESAB Holdings Ltd, Locations
Table 5: ESAB Holdings Ltd, Subsidiaries
Table 6: ESAB Holdings Ltd, SWOT Analysis
Table 7: ESAB Holdings Ltd, Financial Deals
Table 8: ESAB Holdings Ltd, History