- Language: English
- Published: November 2012
Ainsworth Lumber Co., Ltd.: SWOT Analysis & Company Profile
- ID: 1416750
- November 2010
- 15 pages
- World Market Intelligence
WMI’s Ainsworth Lumber Co., Ltd. contains a company overview, key facts, locations and subsidiaries, news and events as well as a SWOT analysis of the company.
This SWOT Analysis company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to quickly understand the key information concerning Ainsworth Lumber Co., Ltd.’s business.
WMI’s “Ainsworth Lumber Co., Ltd. SWOT Analysis & Company Profile” reports utilize a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
A standardized research methodology is followed to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about (Ainsworth Lumber Co., Ltd.) for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents Ainsworth Lumber Co., Ltd.’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile contains business operations, the company history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, structure and key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
- Obtain details and analysis of the market and competitors as well as internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Obtain yearly profitability figures
Ainsworth Lumber Co Ltd (Ainsworth Lumber) is a Canada based company dealing with engineered wood products. The company is a leading manufacturer and supplier of oriented strand board (OSB). It also deals with value-added specialty products for North American and Asian markets. The company’s products are mainly used for the construction of new homes. The principal markets of Ainsworth’s products are the US, Canada and Japan. Ainsworth operates manufacturing facilities with production capacity of 1.6 billion square feet of wood per year (3/8-inch basis), which comprises three wholly-owned OSB manufacturing facilities located in Grande Prairie, Alberta, 100 Mile House, British Columbia, and Barwick, Ontario. Ainsworth Lumber is headquartered in Vancouver, Canada. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
Table of Contents
1 Company Overview
2 Business Description
2.1 Business Overview
2.2 Operating units
2.3 Key Employees
2.3.1 Key Employee Biographies
2.4 Locations & Subsidiaries
3 SWOT Analysis
4 Financial Deals
4.1 Five Year Deal Analysis
5 News and Events
5.2 Company History
6.1 Research Methodology
6.2 Additional Notes
6.3 About WMI
List of Tables
Table 1: Ainsworth Lumber Co., Ltd., Key Facts
Table 2: Ainsworth Lumber Co., Ltd., Key Employees
Table 3: Ainsworth Lumber Co., Ltd., Key Employee Biographies
Table 4: Ainsworth Lumber Co., Ltd., Locations
Table 5: Ainsworth Lumber Co., Ltd., Subsidiaries
Table 6: Ainsworth Lumber Co., Ltd., SWOT Analysis
Table 7: Ainsworth Lumber Co., Ltd., Financial Deals
Table 8: Ainsworth Lumber Co., Ltd., History