- Language: English
- 774 Pages
- Published: October 2012
- Region: Global
Lincoln Electric Holdings, Inc. : SWOT Analysis & Company Profile
- Published: November 2010
- Region: Global
- 17 pages
- World Market Intelligence
WMI’s Lincoln Electric Holdings, Inc. contains a company overview, key facts, locations and subsidiaries, news and events as well as a SWOT analysis of the company.
This SWOT Analysis company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to quickly understand the key information concerning Lincoln Electric Holdings, Inc.’s business.
WMI’s “Lincoln Electric Holdings, Inc. SWOT Analysis & Company Profile” reports utilize a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
WMI strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about (Lincoln Electric Holdings, Inc.) for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents Lincoln Electric Holdings, Inc.’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile contains business operations, the company history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, structure and key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
- Obtain details and analysis of the market and competitors as well as internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Obtain yearly profitability figures
Lincoln Electric Holdings, Inc. (Lincoln) is US based manufacturer of welding solutions.It is engaged in the design, development, manufacturing of arc welding and cutting products worldwide. The company’s products include welders, wire feeders, welding consumables, fume extraction systems, guns and torches, fixed table systems, and electrodes, as well as gas and medical equipment and accessories. It sells its products principally directly to users of welding products, as well as through industrial distributors, retailers, direct sales force and agents. The company principally operates in the US, Germany, Poland, Italy, Spain, Canada, Netherlands and China through its subsidiaries. Lincoln is headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio, the US. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1 Company Overview
2 Business Description
2.1 Business Overview
2.2 Operating units
2.3 Key Employees
2.3.1 Key Employee Biographies
2.4 Locations & Subsidiaries
3 SWOT Analysis
4 Financial Deals
4.1 Five Year Deal Analysis
5 News and Events
5.2 Company History
6.1 Research Methodology
6.2 Additional Notes
6.3 About WMI
List of Tables
Table 1: Lincoln Electric Holdings, Inc., Key Facts
Table 2: Lincoln Electric Holdings, Inc., Key Employees
Table 3: Lincoln Electric Holdings, Inc., Key Employee Biographies
Table 4: Lincoln Electric Holdings, Inc., Locations
Table 5: Lincoln Electric Holdings, Inc., Subsidiaries
Table 6: Lincoln Electric Holdings, Inc., SWOT Analysis
Table 7: Lincoln Electric Holdings, Inc., Financial Deals
Table 8: Lincoln Electric Holdings, Inc., History