- Language: English
- Published: October 2012
Russian Probiotics Market
- Published: August 2010
- Region: Russia
- 85 Pages
The research deals with one of the most rapidly growing segments of the functional products market probiotics.
The work studies the main characteristics of ingredient probiotics market like demand for food and pharmaceutical use (on the basis of quantities and in monetary terms), output, features of Russian and foreign products, consumption structure.
The activity of operating consumers of probiotic germ cultures (dairy products, BASs manufacturers) was analysed. The assessment of probiotics-enriched food market was given.
Special attention was paid to the analysis of probiotic foodstuffs, dosage forms, BASs in Russian market. The size of consumption of both Russian and foreign pharmaceutical drugs was evaluated.
The research is based on the profound knowledge of the product and gives a good idea of the condition, trends and potential of the branch.
The report addresses such questions as:
- What is the current size (quantity, value) of the Russian probiotic market:
- Ingredient probiotics
- Probiotics-enriched products
- What is the potential size of the Russian probiotic market?
- What is the market segmentation?
- By product
- By customers
- Who are the customers of ingredient probiotics in Russia?
- Where they located in
- Their profiles
- What are the growth prospects for probiotics within segments?
- Who are the leading suppliers of ingredient probiotics?
- What products do they offer
- Who their main customers
- What their production volume (per annual)
- What are the key driving forces in the market and what are forecast scenarios?
- Substitute materials
- Competitive intensity
- Treats from potential manufacturers
- Customer demand
This report will assist suppliers of ingredient probiotics (current and potential) in understanding the evolution of the Russian market in each application, thus enabling subscribers to exploit the business opportunities identified therein. It will also serve as an invaluable tool in the strategic planning process.
The report will provide subscribers with:
- An independent assessment of ingredient probiotics consumption by product type and application;
- An assessment of key growth areas by end uses segment to support business planning and identify untapped market opportunities;
- An appraisal of market trends and supply and demand drivers to offer valuable insights on new business opportunities and potential threats;
- Competitive intelligence for use in benchmarking best practices, as well as initial intelligence for non-organic growth strategies;
- Forecasting scenarios from which to base solid strategic business plans.
Sources of the study:
- Interviews with producers of ingredient probiotics (probiotic biomass)
- Interviews with producers of probiotic pharmaceuticals
- Interviews with key customers of ingredient probiotics for food
- Public Data of the main world producers
- Federal State Statistics Service in Russia (Russtat)
- Federal Customs Service
- Unique food content database. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
Chapter 1. Description and Characteristics of the Product
1.2. Types, subtypes
Chapter 2. Characteristics of the World Probiotics Manufacturers
2.1. Probiotics Manufacturers in Europe
2.2. Probiotics Manufacturers in North America
2.3. Probiotics Manufacturers in Japan
Chapter 3. Brief Review of the World Market
Chapter 4. Russian Maufacturers of Probiotics
4.1. Pharmaceutical biomass
4.2. Food biomass
4.2.1. Output of probiotic cultures biomasses for dairy products
4.2.2. Characteristics of Russian products
184.108.40.206. ZAO «Partnyor» (Moscow Region)
220.127.116.11. ZAO «Vektor-bialgam» (Novosibirsk Region)
18.104.22.168. ZAO «Bio-vesta» (Novosibirsk Region)
22.214.171.124. ARSRI of Dairy Industry (Novosibirsk)
126.96.36.199. RPA Bifilife (Ecopolis — Vladimir Region, Kirov)
Chapter 5. Analysis of Probiotic Cultures Import
5.1. The evaluation of probiotic cultures import in Russia
5.2. Characteristics of the imported goods
5.2.4. Bulgarian manufacturers: Genesis and Lactina Laboratory
5.2.5. Centro Sperimentale del Latte
Chapter 6. Estimation of Russian Probiotic Market
Chapter 7. Analysis of Probiotic Cultures Consumers
7.1. Dairy products manufacturers
7.1.1. Central FD
7.1.2. Northwestern FD
7.1.3. Volga FD
7.1.4. Urals FD
7.1.5. Southern FD
7.1.6. Siberian and Far Eastern FDs
7.2. Manufacturers of biologically active supplements
7.2.1. Characteristics of manufacturers of Moscow and Moscow Region
7.2.2. Characteristics of manufacturers of Central FD
7.2.3. Characteristics of manufacturers of Northwestern FD
7.2.3. Characteristics of manufacturers of Volga FD
7.2.5. Characteristics of manufacturers of Urals FD
7.2.6. Characteristics of manufacturers of Southern FD
7.2.7. Characteristics of manufacturers of Siberian and Far Eastern FDs
Chapter 8. Characteristics of Import of Pharmaceutical Drugs and Biologically Active Supplements with Probiotics
Chapter 9. Prospects and forecast
** Reports are translated at time of order, please allow 4 business days for translation
- Ehrmann AG
- Genesis Laboratory
- Centro Sperimentale del Latte