• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Cloud Computing Basics & Best Practices for Accountants
ExecSense, November 2010, Minutes: 60
In Cloud Computing Basics & Best Practices for Accountants, ExecSense examines the best tips and techniques for successfully taking advantage of all the benefits associated with using cloud computing as an accountant. Take the 60 minutes to view this webinar (on your computer, mobile phone, iPod, iPad, Kindle or printed out) to understand why so many other accountants are using cloud computing and learn easy-to-implement strategies to help you capitalize on cloud computing in your accounting practice in the upcoming year.
Upon ordering, ExecSense will email you a link to download the webinar files for viewing on your computer, mobile phone, iPod, iPad, Kindle or printed out. The downloaded files will include the PowerPoint presentation, audio narration and jpeg images of the slides (for watching on your mobile media device). Take advantage of your next commute, flight, business trip, lunch, or free hour in your schedule to view this webinar.
The webinar is led by an expert on cloud computing best practices specifically for accountants, and focuses on:
- Everything you need to know in 60 minutes about how to get the most out of cloud computing as an accountant and the immediate benefits it can have on your accounting practice
- Easy-to-implement cloud computing tips and techniques for accountants, including what to look for in a cloud computing provider, what features offer the most benefits to accountants, remote-access of your documents, and how to back up your most important documents to “the cloud” in case your computer is stolen or gets a virus
- The 10 questions most often asked by accountants about cloud computing and the positive impact it can have on their productivity and efficiency
- How to quickly and easily get started with cloud computing in 5 easy steps in under 30 minutes (or by the end of this webinar)
- Case studies of other accountants who are successfully using cloud computing in their practice, why they are using it, what works best for them, and important lessons learned that you can immediately take advantage of
Praise for ExecSense Webinars:
"An expeditious way to obtain authoritative current information and ideas on a subject of interest." – David Kera, Partner, Oblon Spivak
"Just in time information to improve knowledge of current topics and trends.” – Thomas M. Armstrong, Attorney, Reid and Riege
“Well organized, well articulated, and easy to follow. The ExecSense webinar I attended was the best virtual learning experience I've had in quite some time.” – Brian K. Moore, HR Communications, Humana