- Published: February 2010
Technology Vendor Financials Monthly Datasheet, October 2010
- Published: November 2010
This datasheet provides a detailed look at the third quarter 2010 revenues, profits, market capitalization and other key ratios for companies in the telecoms, communications infrastructure and applications, security, IT services, hardware, information management, software infrastructure, and business applications sectors updated till October 2010.
- Covers global markets, including North America, EMEA and the emerging markets in APAC and Latin America
- Includes large IT generalists, telecoms, communications infrastructure and applications, security, IT services, hardware, and business applications
- Features a regularly updated market capitalization index
- Features key profitability ratios as well as operational and valuation parameters
Highlights of this title
Revenues across segments grew 15% Y-o-Y and grew marginally sequentially.
Net profits of vendors doubled Y-o-Y and grew 0.5% sequentially.
Apple and JDA software reported revenue growth of more than 65%.
Key reasons to purchase this title
- Understand which tech vendors are performing well, and which are suffering
- Track differences between sub-sectors
- Analyze trends in the industry as a whole