• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
World’s 7 Leading Truck-Making Companies – Business Overview, Financial Snapshot, SWOT Analysis, Business & Strategic Outlook & Key Trends
Noealt Corporate Services, November 2010
This Business Overview, SWOT analysis and Business & Strategic Outlook report provides key insights into the strategic business aspects of these 7 leading Global Truck-Making companies based on a comprehensive assessment of their strategies & outlook against the backdrop of an evolving industry landscape; making a steady recovery from the global economic crisis with a surge in new order intake as well as overall deliveries across all key players, primarily, with the introduction of a number of new, state-of-art platforms; along-with significant investments towards development of a range of eco-friendly, alternate fuel based drive-system technologies across Western Europe & North America aimed at reducing overall environmental impact & to achieve energy security over long-term.
The SWOT Analysis framework is used extensively for an assessment of the internal as well as external business environment as part of the strategic & corporate planning process across organizations globally. The framework generates a comprehensive snapshot of the firm’s strengths & weaknesses as part of internal environment assessment and opportunities & threats as part of the external environment assessment that aids strategic planning as well as decision-making.
The report will be especially useful for:
- Strategic Planning & Decision-Making Process
- Comprehensive Strategic & Competitive Assessment of key market players based on an assessment of Strengths & Weaknesses
- Assessment & Evaluation of degree of responsiveness to the external environment
- Identification of Opportunities which could be capitalized upon by each company
- Identification of Potential Threats in the business environment specific to each selected market player
- Identifying & Highlighting areas for making Potential Strategic Changes, Adjustments & Realignment
- Gaining a Strategic Perspective on the Business & Strategic Outlook for each company for 2011
This Business Overview, SWOT analysis & Strategic Outlook report would be essential for those having strategic interest in the Global Trucking Industry or any of these companies & will be especially useful for key decision makers, top management of companies, suppliers, vendors, current & potential investors, industry & company analysts & those associated with the industry or the company.
The report is comprehensive yet concise & compact at the same time; built on the Microsoft PowerPoint platform; thus enabling & ensuring prompt and informed decision making.
Business Overview – For each of the 7 companies covered
c) Business Segments
f) Market Capitalization
g) Key Executives
h) Shareholding Pattern & Structure
Financial Snapshot – 2009 Vs. 2008 and Jan-Sept 2010 Vs. Jan-Sept 2009 - For each Company
- Sales Revenues
- Gross Earnings
- Net Earnings
- Cash from Operations
Business Segments – Snapshot - 2009 Vs. 2008 - For each Company
- Year on Year Growth Rate
- Contribution to Revenues
SWOT Analysis – For each of the 7 companies covered
- Sources of Strengths
- Areas of Improvements
- Opportunities to Capitalize on
- Threats to Counter or Overcome
Business & Strategic Outlook for 2011 - For each of the 7 companies
Key Industry Trends, Issues & Challenges, Risk Factors & Outlook
1. Daimler A.G.
2. Volvo AB
3. MAN SE
4. PACCAR Inc.
5. Scania AB
6. Navistar International Corporation
7. Iveco S.p.A.