• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
What Marketing Executives Need to Know About Copyright and Brand Infringement for Their Company
ExecSense, November 2010, Minutes: 60
In What Marketing Executives Need to Know About Copyright and Brand Infringement for Their Company, ExecSense covers everything you need to know about the fundamental principles of copyright law and how to use this information to be a more informed and effective marketing executive. Take the 60 minutes to view this webinar (on your computer, mobile phone, iPod, iPad, Kindle or printed out) to update your knowledge on the most important aspects of copyright law, understand how you can help your company steer clear of infringing practices, and learn how to protect your company from having its own copyrights and brands infringed upon.
Upon ordering, ExecSense will email you a link to download the webinar files for viewing on your computer, mobile phone, iPod, iPad, Kindle or printed out. The downloaded files will include the PowerPoint presentation, audio narration and jpeg images of the slides (for watching on your mobile media device). Take advantage of your next commute, flight, business trip, lunch, or free hour in your schedule to view this webinar.
The webinar is led by an expert on teaching marketing executives the basics of copyright law, Ian C. Ballon (Shareholder, Greenberg Traurig, LLP), and focuses on:
- Everything you need to know in 60 minutes about the most important principles of copyright law and how understanding fundamental copyright law concepts will help your company steer clear of infringing practices and protect its own copyrights and brands from infringement
- A comprehensive examination of the basic copyright law principles and concepts most relevant to marketing executives, including the types of creative work protected by copyrights, what qualifies creative works for copyright protection, whether facts and ideas are protected, when a work is considered published, how long copyrights last, and more
- Easy-to-implement techniques and best practices that other leading marketing executives have found to be most successful for protecting their brands from infringement, including tips for making sure your company’s brand is unique, how to register marks, how to monitor the market for signs of infringement, how to deal with infringers, how to set standards for how the brand is used, and more
- The 10 questions marketing executives need to be ready to answer regarding copyright law and brand infringement, and how understanding fundamental copyright law principles will help you protect your company’s copyrights and brands and avoid infringing practices
- Case studies of how other marketing executives have benefitted from their knowledge of copyright law and brand infringement, examples of marketing executives who were tripped up by holes in their knowledge of copyright law and brand infringement, and important lessons learned that you need to be aware of
Praise for ExecSense Webinars:
“Well organized, well articulated, and easy to follow. The ExecSense webinar I attended was the best virtual learning experience I've had in quite some time.” – Brian K. Moore, HR Communications, Humana
“Dynamic, up-to-date resource...” – Tina Ferguson, CEO of Rapid Success Partners
“ExecSense webinars are convenient and on-point…an intelligent discussion on a very relevant subject.” – Meghan Wulff, Focus Management Group