OJSC Kuzbassenergo -Overview, Contact Details, locations, Key executives, Power Plant Information, Business Description and SWOT Analysis
The report” OJSC Kuzbassenergo- Company Overview, Contact Details, Locations, Key Executives, Power Plant Information, Business Description and SWOT" contains the profile of the company that is involved in the field of power generation from thermal sources (coal, oil and gas).It contains a detailed description of the company’s business operations (power plants, installed capacity, and generation), history, corporate strategy, and business structure. This report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on key employees (executives), key competitors, and major products and services.
- Major Power Plants (assets) – summarized and detailed information about the power plants (assets)
- Operational Metrics (capacity, generation, revenue, sales, number of consumers)
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions
- Corporate strategy – Our summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
- Note-: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Reasons to buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and major products and services are incorporated in the profile to assist in various business decisions (M&A and JV).
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to competitors’ business structure and strategies with Our detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing an up to date objective view of the company. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1.1 List of Tables
1.2 List of Figures
2 Company Snapshot
2.1 Key Information
2.2 Company Overview
2.3 Industry Outlook – Power Generation
2.4 SWOT Snapshot
3 Operational Metrics
3.1 OJSC Kuzbassenergo, Operational Metrics, By Capacity
3.2 OJSC Kuzbassenergo, Operational Metrics, By Generation
3.3 OJSC Kuzbassenergo, Operational Metrics, By Sales
3.4 OJSC Kuzbassenergo, Operational Metrics, By Sales
4 OJSC Kuzbassenergo, Thermal Power Plants
4.1 OJSC Kuzbassenergo, Thermal Power Plants, Russian Federation
5 Business Description
5.1 Business Overview
6 Major Products and Services
8 SWOT Analysis
8.2 OJSC Kuzbassenergo Strengths
8.2.1 Competitive Advantages
8.2.2 Strong Quality Management System
8.2.3 Strong Liquidity Position
8.2.4 Broad Range of Fuel base
8.2.5 Strong Growth Prospects
8.3 OJSC Kuzbassenergo Weaknesses
8.3.1 Declining Market Share in Sector
8.3.2 Limited Operating Margin
8.3.3 Low Return on Equity
8.4 OJSC Kuzbassenergo Opportunities
8.4.1 Liberalization in Russian Electricity System
8.4.2 Growing Power Demand in Russia
8.4.3 Repair and Modernization Program
8.5 OJSC Kuzbassenergo Threats
8.5.1 Volatility in Price Level
8.5.2 Government Regulations and environment factors
8.5.3 Fluctuations in Weather Conditions
8.6 Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
8.7 Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
9 Key Employees
10 Company Statement
11 Locations And Subsidiaries
11.1 Head Office
12 Financial Deals Landscape
12.1 OJSC Kuzbassenergo, Deals Volume Summary, 2004 to YTD 2010
12.2 OJSC Kuzbassenergo, Deals Summary By Region, 2004 to YTD 2010
12.3 OJSC Kuzbassenergo, Deals Summary, 2004 to YTD 2010
12.4 OJSC Kuzbassenergo Detailed Deal Summary
12.4.2 Equity Offerings
13 Recent Developments
13.1 Strategy and Business Expansion
13.1.1 Mar 11, 2010: UniSource Energy Plans To Build Nine-Story Solar-Powered, Energy-Efficient Office Building In US
13.2 Financial Announcements
13.2.1 Aug 03, 2010: UniSource Energy Reports Operating Revenues Of $337.82 Million In Q2 2010
13.2.2 Apr 30, 2010: UniSource Energy Reports Operating Revenues Of $317.9 Million In Q1 2010
13.2.3 Feb 24, 2010: UniSource Energy Reports Net Income Of $104.3 Million In 2009
13.2.4 Oct 28, 2009: UniSource Energy Reports Net Income Of $57.6 Million In Q3 2009
13.2.5 Aug 03, 2009: UniSource Energy Reports Net Income Of $31.3 Million In Q2 2009
13.2.6 May 04, 2009: UniSource Energy Reports Net Income Of $4.9 Million In Q1 2009
13.2.7 Feb 26, 2009: UniSource Energy Reports Net Income Of $14.02 Million In 2008
13.2.8 Feb 13, 2009: UniSource Declares Quarterly Dividend
14.1.2 Secondary Research
14.1.3 Primary Research
14.1.4 Expert Panel Validation
14.2 Contact Us