The Greek Defense Industry - Market Opportunities and Entry Strategies, Analyses and Forecasts to 2016
- Language: English
- 159 Pages
- Published: December 2011
- Region: Greece
Electricity Authority of Cyprus -Overview, Contact Details, locations, Key executives, Power Plant Information, Business Description and SWOT Analysis
The report” Electricity Authority of Cyprus - Company Overview, Contact Details, Locations, Key Executives, Power Plant Information, Business Description and SWOT" contains the profile of the company that is involved in the field of power generation from thermal sources (coal, oil and gas).It contains a detailed description of the company’s business operations (power plants, installed capacity, and generation), history, corporate strategy, and business structure. This report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on key employees (executives), key competitors, and major products and services.
- Major Power Plants (assets) – summarized and detailed information about the power plants (assets)
- Operational Metrics (capacity, generation, revenue, sales, number of consumers)
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions
- Corporate strategy – Our summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
- Note-: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Reasons to buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and major products and services are incorporated in the profile to assist in various business decisions (M&A and JV).
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to competitors’ business structure and strategies with Our detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing an up to date objective view of the company. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1.1 List of Tables
2 Company Snapshot
2.1 Key Information
2.2 Company Overview
2.3 Industry Outlook – Power Generation
2.4 Industry Outlook – Wind
2.5 SWOT Snapshot
3 Electricity Authority of Cyprus, Wind Farms
3.1 Electricity Authority of Cyprus, Wind Farms, Cyprus
4 Electricity Authority of Cyprus, Thermal Power Plants
4.1 Electricity Authority of Cyprus, Thermal Power Plants, Cyprus
5 Business Description
5.1 Business Overview
6 Major Products and Services
7 SWOT Analysis
7.2 Electricity Authority of Cyprus Strengths
7.2.1 Strong Market Position
7.2.2 Efficient Asset Management
7.2.3 Focus on Environment
7.2.4 Strong Focus on Research and Development
7.2.5 Strong Liquidity Position
7.3 Electricity Authority of Cyprus Weaknesses
7.3.1 Dependence on Fossil and Heavy Fuel
7.3.2 High Leverages
7.4 Electricity Authority of Cyprus Opportunities
7.4.1 Development of Generation Assets
7.4.2 Development of Operational Assets
7.4.3 New Customer Services and Billing System
7.4.4 Developing Renewable Energy Sources
7.5 Electricity Authority of Cyprus Threats
7.5.1 Seasonal Variations and Climate Conditions
7.5.2 Environmental Laws and Regulations
7.5.3 Volatility in Price Levels
8 Key Employees
9 Company Statement
10 Locations And Subsidiaries
10.1 Head Office
10.2 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
11 Financial Deals Landscape
11.1 Electricity Authority of Cyprus, Deals Summary, 2004 to 2010
11.2 Electricity Authority of Cyprus Detailed Deal Summary
12 Recent Developments
12.1 Other Significant Developments
12.1.1 Jun 29, 2010: EIB Provides EUR200 Million Loan To Electricity Authority Of Cyprus
12.1.2 Oct 12, 2009: EAC To Purchase 113.5 MW Of Electricity From Orites And Ketonis Wind Farms In Cyprus
12.1.3 Oct 01, 2009: EAC Signs Agreement To Purchase Electricity From Wind Farm At Larnaca In Cyprus
13.1.2 Secondary Research
13.1.3 Primary Research
13.1.4 Expert Panel Validation
13.2 Contact Us