The Colombian Defense Industry - Market Opportunities and Entry Strategies, Analyses and Forecasts to 2016
- Published: November 2011
- Region: Colombia
Empresas Publicas de Medellin -Overview, Contact Details, locations, Key executives, Power Plant Information, Business Description and SWOT Analysis
The report” Empresas Publicas de Medellin.- Company Overview, Contact Details, Locations, Key Executives, Power Plant Information, Business Description and SWOT" contains the profile of the company that is involved in the field of power generation from thermal sources (coal, oil and gas).It contains a detailed description of the company’s business operations (power plants, installed capacity, and generation), history, corporate strategy, and business structure. This report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on key employees (executives), key competitors, and major products and services.
- Major Power Plants (assets) – summarized and detailed information about the power plants (assets)
- Operational Metrics (capacity, generation, revenue, sales, number of consumers)
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions
- Corporate strategy – Our summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
- Note-: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Reasons to buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and major products and services are incorporated in the profile to assist in various business decisions (M&A and JV).
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to competitors’ business structure and strategies with Our detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing an up to date objective view of the company. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1.1 List of Tables
1.2 List of Figures
2 Company Snapshot
2.1 Key Information
2.2 Company Overview
2.3 Industry Outlook – Hydro
2.4 Industry Outlook – Power Generation
2.5 Industry Outlook – Production
2.6 Industry Outlook – Wind
2.7 SWOT Snapshot
3 Empresas Publicas de Medellin, Wind Farms
3.1 Empresas Publicas de Medellin, Wind Farms, Colombia
4 Empresas Publicas de Medellin, Hydro Power Plants
4.1 Empresas Publicas de Medellin, Hydro Power Plants, Colombia
5 Empresas Publicas de Medellin, Thermal Power Plants
5.1 Empresas Publicas de Medellin, Thermal Power Plants, Colombia
6 Business Description
6.1 Business Overview
7 Major Products and Services
8 SWOT Analysis
8.2 Empresas Publicas de Medellin Strengths
8.2.1 Diverse Business Portfolio
8.2.2 Efficient Liquidity Position
8.2.3 Compliance with Quality Management Systems
8.2.4 Robust Financial Performance
8.3 Empresas Publicas de Medellin Weaknesses
8.3.1 Contingent on Thermal Fuel Sources
8.3.2 Increased Operating Cost
8.4 Empresas Publicas de Medellin Opportunities
8.4.1 Positive Outlook for Renewable Energy Sources
8.4.2 Growing Demand for Electricity
8.4.3 Upcoming Projects
8.5 Empresas Publicas de Medellin Threats
8.5.1 Government Regulations
8.5.2 Fluctuations in Electricity Prices
8.5.3 Seasonal Variations and Climate Conditions
9 Key Employees
10 Company Statement
11 Locations And Subsidiaries
11.1 Head Office
12 Financial Deals Landscape
12.1 Empresas Publicas de Medellin, Deals Volume Summary, 2004 to YTD 2010
12.2 Empresas Publicas de Medellin, Deals Summary By Region, 2004 to YTD 2010
12.3 Empresas Publicas de Medellin, Deals Summary, 2004 to YTD 2010
12.4 Empresas Publicas de Medellin Detailed Deal Summary
13 Recent Developments
13.1 New Contracts
13.1.1 Jul 30, 2010: IMPSA To Rehabilitate La Tasajera Hydroelectric Power Plant In Colombia
13.1.2 Jul 12, 2010: Hatch To Review Ituango Hydroelectric Project In Colombia
13.1.3 Mar 30, 2010: Poyry Wins EUR3 Million Contract For Wastewater Treatment Plant In Colombia
13.2 Operations Updates
13.2.1 Aug 30, 2010: EPM, IDEA To Start Construction On 2.4GW HidroItuango Hydropower Project In Colombia
13.3 Other Significant Developments
13.3.1 Mar 04, 2009: IMPSA Supplies Turbines To Porce III Hydropower Plant In Colombia
13.3.2 Sep 01, 2008: EPdM Awards Turn Key Contract To IMPSA For PORCE III Hydropower Project
14.1.2 Secondary Research
14.1.3 Primary Research
14.1.4 Expert Panel Validation
14.2 Contact Us