• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
CESP - Companhia Energetica de Sao Paulo -Overview, Contact Details, locations, Key executives, Power Plant Information, Business Description and SWOT Analysis
GlobalData, December 2010, Pages: 33
CESP – Companhia Energetica de Sao Paulo -Overview, Contact Details, locations, Key executives, Power Plant Information, Business Description and SWOT Analysis
The report” CESP – Companhia Energetica de Sao Paulo- Company Overview, Contact Details, Locations, Key Executives, Power Plant Information, Business Description and SWOT" contains the profile of the company that is involved in the field of power generation from thermal sources (coal, oil and gas).It contains a detailed description of the company’s business operations (power plants, installed capacity, and generation), history, corporate strategy, and business structure. This report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on key employees (executives), key competitors, and major products and services.
- Major Power Plants (assets) – summarized and detailed information about the power plants (assets)
- Operational Metrics (capacity, generation, revenue, sales, number of consumers)
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions
- Corporate strategy – Our summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
- Note-: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Reasons to buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and major products and services are incorporated in the profile to assist in various business decisions (M&A and JV).
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to competitors’ business structure and strategies with Our detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing an up to date objective view of the company.
1.1 List of Tables
2 Company Snapshot
2.1 Key Information
2.2 Company Overview
2.3 Industry Outlook – Hydro
2.4 Industry Outlook – Power Generation
2.5 SWOT Snapshot
3 Companhia Energetica de Sao Paulo, Hydro Power Plants
3.1 Companhia Energetica de Sao Paulo, Hydro Power Plants, Brazil
4 Business Description
4.1 Business Overview
5 Major Products and Services
7 SWOT Analysis
7.2 Companhia Energetica de Sao Paulo Strengths
7.2.1 Plant Locations
7.2.2 Generation Capacity
7.3 Companhia Energetica de Sao Paulo Weaknesses
7.3.1 Low Return on Equity
7.3.2 Limited Liquidity Position
7.3.3 Declining Operating Margin
7.4 Companhia Energetica de Sao Paulo Opportunities
7.4.1 Diversification of Client Portfolio
7.4.2 Privatization and Re-Structuring Programs
7.4.3 System Optimization
7.5 Companhia Energetica de Sao Paulo Threats
7.5.1 Regulatory Obligations
7.5.2 Global Economic Conditions
7.6 Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
7.7 Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
7.8 Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
8 Key Employees
9 Key Employee Biographies
10 Company Statement
11 Locations And Subsidiaries
11.1 Head Office
12 Financial Deals Landscape
12.1 Companhia Energetica de Sao Paulo, Deals Summary, 2004 to 2010
12.2 Companhia Energetica de Sao Paulo Detailed Deal Summary
12.2.1 Debt Offerings
13 Recent Developments
13.1 Financial Announcements
13.1.1 Aug 11, 2010: CESP Reports Operating Revenues Of BRL786.94 Million In Q2 2010
13.1.2 Nov 11, 2009: CESP Reports Net Operating Revenues Of BRL645.3 Million In Q3 2009
14.1.2 Secondary Research
14.1.3 Primary Research
14.1.4 Expert Panel Validation
14.2 Contact Us