3Q11 Bosnia Herzegovina Mobile Operator Forecast, 2011 - 2015: Bosnia Herzegovina to have 3.5 million mobile subscriber connections in 2015 with BH Mobile taking 38% market share
- Published: November 2011
JP Elektroprivreda BiH d.d. Sarajevo -Overview, Contact Details, locations, Key executives, Power Plant Information, Business Description and SWOT Analysis
The report” JP Elektroprivreda BiH d.d. Sarajevo.- Company Overview, Contact Details, Locations, Key Executives, Power Plant Information, Business Description and SWOT" contains the profile of the company that is involved in the field of power generation from thermal sources (coal, oil and gas).It contains a detailed description of the company’s business operations (power plants, installed capacity, and generation), history, corporate strategy, and business structure. This report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on key employees (executives), key competitors, and major products and services.
- Major Power Plants (assets) – summarized and detailed information about the power plants (assets)
- Operational Metrics (capacity, generation, revenue, sales, number of consumers)
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions
- Corporate strategy – Our summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
- Note-: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Reasons to buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and major products and services are incorporated in the profile to assist in various business decisions (M&A and JV).
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to competitors’ business structure and strategies with Our detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing an up to date objective view of the company. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1.1 List of Tables
2 Company Snapshot
2.1 Key Information
2.2 Company Overview
2.3 Industry Outlook – Power Generation
2.4 SWOT Snapshot
3 JP Elektroprivreda BiH d.d. Sarajevo, Wind Farms
3.1 JP Elektroprivreda BiH d.d. Sarajevo, Wind Farms, Bosnia and Herzegovina
4 JP Elektroprivreda BiH d.d. Sarajevo, Thermal Power Plants
4.1 JP Elektroprivreda BiH d.d. Sarajevo, Thermal Power Plants, Bosnia and Herzegovina
5 Business Description
5.1 Business Overview
6 Major Products and Services
8 SWOT Analysis
8.2 JP Elektroprivreda BiH d.d. Sarajevo Strengths
8.2.1 Strong Liquidity Position
8.2.2 Strong Market Presence and Generation Capabilities
8.2.3 Strong Focus on Fuel Acquisition
8.3 JP Elektroprivreda BiH d.d. Sarajevo Weaknesses
8.3.1 Declining Market Share in Sector
8.3.2 Limited Operating Margin
8.3.3 Low Return on Equity
8.3.4 Dependence on Thermal Fuel
8.4 JP Elektroprivreda BiH d.d. Sarajevo Opportunities
8.4.1 New Project Development
8.4.2 Strategic Investment
8.5 JP Elektroprivreda BiH d.d. Sarajevo Threats
8.5.1 Intense Competition
8.5.2 Variable Fuel and Electricity Prices
8.5.3 Regulatory Obligations
8.6 Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
8.7 Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
8.8 Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
9 Key Employees
10 Company Statement
11 Locations And Subsidiaries
11.1 Head Office
12.1.2 Secondary Research
12.1.3 Primary Research
12.1.4 Expert Panel Validation
12.2 Contact Us