• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
What CEOs of VC-Funded Companies Need to Know About Raising an Additional Round of Capital in 2011
ExecSense, December 2010, Minutes: 60
In What CEOs of VC-Funded Companies Need to Know About Raising an Additional Round of Capital in 2011, ExecSense examines the most up-to-date funding strategies and how to negotiate the best deal terms possible for follow-on rounds in the current economic environment. The webinar is guaranteed to have a direct financial impact on negotiating terms with existing and prospective venture capital investors and helping you expedite the process of raising an additional round of capital in 2011. Take the 60 minutes to view this webinar (on your computer, mobile phone, iPod, iPad, Kindle or printed out) to make sure you are aware of new changes to deal structures and specific clauses that are being added to term sheets.
Upon ordering, ExecSense will email you the call-in number for you to listen from your office or mobile phone while viewing the PowerPoint slides (while you can view the PowerPoint online as a webinar, we will also be emailing you the PowerPoint file so you can listen offline, print out the slides, or even transfer the slide jpegs to view on your Blackberry/iPhone/iPod/iPad/Kindle).
The webinar is led by Christopher J. Risey, President, Lantern Capital Advisors LLC, and focuses on:
- Everything you need to know in 60 minutes about how to make financial planning more creative and effective
- A comprehensive examination of how to assess your own company’s financing alternatives
- A detailed look at the most important things CEOs need to know about finance
- Everything you need to know about financing products from the bank and beyond
- Easy-to-implement strategies to increase the financial value of your business in 2011
- The 10 questions that are being asked the most by CEOs & CFOs of VC-Backed companies about raising a follow-on round of capital in 2011
Praise for ExecSense Webinars:
“Dynamic, up-to-date resource...” – Tina Ferguson, CEO of Rapid Success Partners
“Well organized, well articulated, and easy to follow. The ExecSense webinar I attended was the best virtual learning experience I've had in quite some time.” – Brian K. Moore, HR Communications, Humana
“ExecSense webinars are convenient and on-point…an intelligent discussion on a very relevant subject.” – Meghan Wulff, Focus Management Group
As with any ExecSense webinar, if you are not 100% satisfied, you can exchange it for any other webinar or subscription.