- Language: English
- Published: September 2012
- Region: Europe
ISV's in Europe: Detailed Profiles of the Top 500 ISV's in 35 Countries Across Europe
- Published: December 2010
- Region: Europe
- IT Europa
Independent Software Vendors have become the most sought after channel partners in the ICT industry. The focus on the need for solutions rather than products by companies from SME to major enterprise has fuelled the need for new business applications.
This report is the most comprehensive overview available of the software developers in Europe. The report detail makes it ideal for sales and marketing people planning their European strategy in today's solution-driven world.
In depth interviews with the principles of the companies provides real insight into their strategies, direction, key business drivers, focus application areas and the platforms on which they develop.
If you are a vendor, service provider, distributor or solution provider this report provides all you need to know to identify key partners who could help you accelerate your business.
"ISVs in Europe - the top 500" highlights those companies who are at the forefront of software development techniques and identifies their skill sets and market focus.
500 detailed company profiles contain:
- Contact details for the senior commercial contacts at each company
- Financials, what markets they operate in and staff numbers
- Detailed sales breakdowns by company activity, end-user size, direct/indirect and indirect sales by channel
- Detailed profile of software type both by vertical application and horizontal functionality
- Details of compatible hardware/software platforms as well as databases used and programming language
- Customer references, ownership details and overview of recent activity and plans for the future SHOW LESS READ MORE >