• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Goldin Properties Holdings Limited: SWOT Analysis & Company Profile
World Market Intelligence, April 2010, Pages: 16
WMI’s Goldin Properties Holdings Limited contains a company overview, key facts, locations and subsidiaries, news and events as well as a SWOT analysis of the company.
This SWOT Analysis company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to quickly understand the key information concerning Goldin Properties Holdings Limited’s business.
WMI’s “Goldin Properties Holdings Limited SWOT Analysis & Company Profile” reports utilize a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. WMI strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about (Goldin Properties Holdings Limited) for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents Goldin Properties Holdings Limited’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile contains business operations, the company history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, structure and key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
- Obtain details and analysis of the market and competitors as well as internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Obtain yearly profitability figures
Goldin Properties Holdings Limited (Goldin), formerly, Matsunichi Communication Holdings Limited, is engaged in property development activities, focusing primarily on the Mainland property market. Goldin operates its business through property development segment and property investment segment. It operates its property development and investment businesses principally in Hong Kong. Until 2008, the erstwhile Matsunichi was engaged in developing, manufacturing and selling digital entertainment products. It provided digital consumer electronics and IT products such as Moving Picture Experts Group layer-three audio (MP3) players and portable storage devices. The erstwhile Matsunichi operated its business through three major business lines, namely, development and sales of digital consumer products, property development and property investment activities. Matsunichi operated its business in five geographical segments, namely, Europe, US, Hong Kong, Other region in PRC, and Others. Goldin is headquartered in Central, Hong Kong.
1 Company Overview
2 Business Description
2.1 Business Overview
2.2 Operating units
2.3 Key Employees
2.3.1 Key Employee Biographies
2.4 Locations & Subsidiaries
3 SWOT Analysis
4 Financial Deals
4.1 Five Year Deal Analysis
5 News and Events
5.2 Company History
6.1 Research Methodology
6.2 Additional Notes
6.3 About WMI
List of Tables
Table 1: Goldin Properties Holdings Limited, Key Facts
Table 2: Goldin Properties Holdings Limited, Key Employees
Table 3: Goldin Properties Holdings Limited, Key Employee Biographies
Table 4: Goldin Properties Holdings Limited, Locations
Table 5: Goldin Properties Holdings Limited, Subsidiaries
Table 6: Goldin Properties Holdings Limited, SWOT Analysis
Table 7: Goldin Properties Holdings Limited, Financial Deals
Table 8: Goldin Properties Holdings Limited, History