• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Grupo Eroski: SWOT Analysis & Company Profile
World Market Intelligence, April 2010, Pages: 16
WMI’s Grupo Eroski contains a company overview, key facts, locations and subsidiaries, news and events as well as a SWOT analysis of the company.
This SWOT Analysis company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to quickly understand the key information concerning Grupo Eroski’s business.
WMI’s “Grupo Eroski SWOT Analysis & Company Profile” reports utilize a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. WMI strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about (Grupo Eroski) for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents Grupo Eroski’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile contains business operations, the company history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, structure and key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
- Obtain details and analysis of the market and competitors as well as internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Obtain yearly profitability figures
Grupo Eroski (Eroski) is engaged in operating multi-format stores, offering food and non-food items. The company’s multi-format stores include supermarkets, hypermarkets, perfume stores, sports shops, culture and leisure stores, and cash and carry outlets. It also operates petrol stations and food service outlets. Its products include food, bakery, pharmaceuticals, household items, general merchandise, textiles, electrical appliances, perfumes, educational items and sports goods. Apart from retailing merchandise, it also offer services such as mobile phone services, travel agency, insurance services and eye care services. The company operates about 2,441 stores under several banners. It also sells merchandise through the website. The company principally operates in Spain, France and Andorra, and is headquartered at Elorrio in Spain.
W. P. Carey acquires 16 retail supermarkets from Grupo Eroski
Grupo Eroski to sell five supermarkets to Groupe Auchan
Topland acquires 12 hypermarkets from Grupo Eroski
1 Company Overview
2 Business Description
2.1 Business Overview
2.2 Operating units
2.3 Key Employees
2.3.1 Key Employee Biographies
2.4 Locations & Subsidiaries
3 SWOT Analysis
4 Financial Deals
4.1 Five Year Deal Analysis
5 News and Events
5.2 Company History
6.1 Research Methodology
6.2 Additional Notes
6.3 About WMI
List of Tables
Table 1: Grupo Eroski, Key Facts
Table 2: Grupo Eroski, Key Employees
Table 3: Grupo Eroski, Key Employee Biographies
Table 4: Grupo Eroski, Locations
Table 5: Grupo Eroski, Subsidiaries
Table 6: Grupo Eroski, SWOT Analysis
Table 7: Grupo Eroski, Financial Deals
Table 8: Grupo Eroski, History