• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Gruppo PAM S.p.A.: SWOT Analysis & Company Profile
World Market Intelligence, April 2010, Pages: 16
WMI’s Gruppo PAM S.p.A. contains a company overview, key facts, locations and subsidiaries, news and events as well as a SWOT analysis of the company.
This SWOT Analysis company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to quickly understand the key information concerning Gruppo PAM S.p.A.’s business.
WMI’s “Gruppo PAM S.p.A. SWOT Analysis & Company Profile” reports utilize a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. WMI strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about (Gruppo PAM S.p.A.) for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents Gruppo PAM S.p.A.’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile contains business operations, the company history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, structure and key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
- Obtain details and analysis of the market and competitors as well as internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Obtain yearly profitability figures
Gruppo PAM S.p.A. (Gruppo PAM) is engaged in operating multi-format stores including supermarkets, hypermarkets, discount stores, convenience stores and restaurants. The company offers food products such as meat, fish, prepared food and others, clothes, personal care, household goods and leisure items. It offers almost 1,000 products. The company operates under several banners, namely, Brek, In’s Mercato, Panorama, Pam, Met and Superal, across Italy. It has 1,066 outlets including 450 outlets, 390 master franchising and 226 franchisee. Gruppo PAM also sells its merchandise through the websites, namely, www.e-panorama.it, www.e-pam.it and www.insmercato.it. Gruppo PAM is headquartered in Spinea, Italy.
1 Company Overview
2 Business Description
2.1 Business Overview
2.2 Operating units
2.3 Key Employees
2.3.1 Key Employee Biographies
2.4 Locations & Subsidiaries
3 SWOT Analysis
4 Financial Deals
4.1 Five Year Deal Analysis
5 News and Events
5.2 Company History
6.1 Research Methodology
6.2 Additional Notes
6.3 About WMI
List of Tables
Table 1: Gruppo PAM S.p.A., Key Facts
Table 2: Gruppo PAM S.p.A., Key Employees
Table 3: Gruppo PAM S.p.A., Key Employee Biographies
Table 4: Gruppo PAM S.p.A., Locations
Table 5: Gruppo PAM S.p.A., Subsidiaries
Table 6: Gruppo PAM S.p.A., SWOT Analysis
Table 7: Gruppo PAM S.p.A., Financial Deals
Table 8: Gruppo PAM S.p.A., History