- Language: English
- Published: August 2013
- Region: Japan
H2O Retailing Corporation: SWOT Analysis & Company Profile
- Published: April 2010
- Region: Global
- 16 pages
- World Market Intelligence
WMI’s H2O Retailing Corporation contains a company overview, key facts, locations and subsidiaries, news and events as well as a SWOT analysis of the company.
This SWOT Analysis company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to quickly understand the key information concerning H2O Retailing Corporation’s business.
WMI’s “H2O Retailing Corporation SWOT Analysis & Company Profile” reports utilize a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. A standardized research methodology is followed to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about (H2O Retailing Corporation) for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents H2O Retailing Corporation’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile contains business operations, the company history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, structure and key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
- Obtain details and analysis of the market and competitors as well as internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Obtain yearly profitability figures
H2O Retailing Corporation (H2O Retailing) is engaged in operating supermarket and department store chains through its subsidiaries. It is also engaged in diverse businesses related to property management, transportation services, home-delivery services, production of organic farm products and others. The company’s store product portfolio includes a wide variety of merchandise such as food products, clothing, accessories and general merchandise. It also operates in-store restaurants and cafes. It is one of the group companies of Hankyu Hanshin Toho Group. H2O Retailing Corporation along with its subsidiaries principally operates in Japan through 15 department stores and 59 supermarkets. The company is headquartered at Kita-ku, Osaka, Japan.
Takashimaya terminates merger with H2O Retailing
H2O RETAILING partners with Uni-President Enterprises
H2O RETAILING partners with Uni-President Department Stores
H2O RETAILING partners with President Chain Store
Takashimaya acquires minority stake in H2O Retailing SHOW LESS READ MORE >
Table of Contents
1 Company Overview
2 Business Description
2.1 Business Overview
2.2 Operating units
2.3 Key Employees
2.3.1 Key Employee Biographies
2.4 Locations & Subsidiaries
3 SWOT Analysis
4 Financial Deals
4.1 Five Year Deal Analysis
5 News and Events
5.2 Company History
6.1 Research Methodology
6.2 Additional Notes
6.3 About WMI
List of Tables
Table 1: H2O Retailing Corporation, Key Facts
Table 2: H2O Retailing Corporation, Key Employees
Table 3: H2O Retailing Corporation, Key Employee Biographies
Table 4: H2O Retailing Corporation, Locations
Table 5: H2O Retailing Corporation, Subsidiaries
Table 6: H2O Retailing Corporation, SWOT Analysis
Table 7: H2O Retailing Corporation, Financial Deals
Table 8: H2O Retailing Corporation, History