• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Isetan Mitsukoshi Holdings Ltd.: SWOT Analysis & Company Profile
World Market Intelligence, April 2010, Pages: 16
WMI’s Isetan Mitsukoshi Holdings Ltd. contains a company overview, key facts, locations and subsidiaries, news and events as well as a SWOT analysis of the company.
This SWOT Analysis company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to quickly understand the key information concerning Isetan Mitsukoshi Holdings Ltd.’s business.
WMI’s “Isetan Mitsukoshi Holdings Ltd. SWOT Analysis & Company Profile” reports utilize a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. WMI strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about (Isetan Mitsukoshi Holdings Ltd.) for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents Isetan Mitsukoshi Holdings Ltd.’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile contains business operations, the company history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, structure and key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
- Obtain details and analysis of the market and competitors as well as internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Obtain yearly profitability figures
Isetan Mitsukoshi Holdings Ltd. is a Japan-based holding company, engaged in operating department stores and specialty stores. The product line of the company includes apparels, casual clothes and fashion goods for men and women. It also sells bags, ties, cosmetics, food items, home decor goods, kids clothing and accessories, daily items and sports goods. In addition, the company offers services including foreign customer services, interpreting and shopping assistance, store service information, tax-refund for non-resident customers, bridal services, restaurants and cafes, and online shopping. The brand portfolio comprises Isetan, Mitsukoshi, Abumata, RF-1, Aikoku seicya, Eyes meet selection, ITO, Aen, Akasaka Kagisan, A Primary, Arnold Palmer, Ernest sewn, RMK, iiMK, Aimu product and Aeron Chair. Isetan Mitsukoshi Holdings principally operates in Japan, Asia, Europe and the US. The company is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan.
Isetan Mitsukoshi to launch its new store in Shanghai, China
Isetan plans to open its second store in Tianjin, China
Isetan Mitsukoshi to open store in China and close in Paris
1 Company Overview
2 Business Description
2.1 Business Overview
2.2 Operating units
2.3 Key Employees
2.3.1 Key Employee Biographies
2.4 Locations & Subsidiaries
3 SWOT Analysis
4 Financial Deals
4.1 Five Year Deal Analysis
5 News and Events
5.2 Company History
6.1 Research Methodology
6.2 Additional Notes
6.3 About WMI
List of Tables
Table 1: Isetan Mitsukoshi Holdings Ltd., Key Facts
Table 2: Isetan Mitsukoshi Holdings Ltd., Key Employees
Table 3: Isetan Mitsukoshi Holdings Ltd., Key Employee Biographies
Table 4: Isetan Mitsukoshi Holdings Ltd., Locations
Table 5: Isetan Mitsukoshi Holdings Ltd., Subsidiaries
Table 6: Isetan Mitsukoshi Holdings Ltd., SWOT Analysis
Table 7: Isetan Mitsukoshi Holdings Ltd., Financial Deals
Table 8: Isetan Mitsukoshi Holdings Ltd., History