• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Ito-Yokado Co., Ltd: SWOT Analysis & Company Profile
World Market Intelligence, April 2010, Pages: 16
WMI’s Ito-Yokado Co., Ltd contains a company overview, key facts, locations and subsidiaries, news and events as well as a SWOT analysis of the company.
This SWOT Analysis company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to quickly understand the key information concerning Ito-Yokado Co., Ltd’s business.
WMI’s “Ito-Yokado Co., Ltd SWOT Analysis & Company Profile” reports utilize a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. WMI strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about (Ito-Yokado Co., Ltd) for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents Ito-Yokado Co., Ltd’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile contains business operations, the company history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, structure and key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
- Obtain details and analysis of the market and competitors as well as internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Obtain yearly profitability figures
Ito-Yokado Co., Ltd. (Ito-Yokado) is engaged in operating superstores. The product line of the company includes apparels, fashion goods, household articles, baby products, toys and games, health and beauty products, gifts and food items. It also offers various services including recipe teaching, kids corner service, maternity services, locker services, kids library, services to physically challenged and home-delivery services. The private brands of the company are Puchi.Ai, Boys and Ribbon, nanaco and aiwai. Ito-Yokado principally operates in Japan and China through 174 stores. The company is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan.
1 Company Overview
2 Business Description
2.1 Business Overview
2.2 Operating units
2.3 Key Employees
2.3.1 Key Employee Biographies
2.4 Locations & Subsidiaries
3 SWOT Analysis
4 Financial Deals
4.1 Five Year Deal Analysis
5 News and Events
5.2 Company History
6.1 Research Methodology
6.2 Additional Notes
6.3 About WMI
List of Tables
Table 1: Ito-Yokado Co., Ltd, Key Facts
Table 2: Ito-Yokado Co., Ltd, Key Employees
Table 3: Ito-Yokado Co., Ltd, Key Employee Biographies
Table 4: Ito-Yokado Co., Ltd, Locations
Table 5: Ito-Yokado Co., Ltd, Subsidiaries
Table 6: Ito-Yokado Co., Ltd, SWOT Analysis
Table 7: Ito-Yokado Co., Ltd, Financial Deals
Table 8: Ito-Yokado Co., Ltd, History