- Published: November 2011
Katz Group Canada Ltd.: SWOT Analysis & Company Profile
- ID: 1445673
- April 2010
- Region: Canada
- 16 pages
- World Market Intelligence
WMI’s Katz Group Canada Ltd. contains a company overview, key facts, locations and subsidiaries, news and events as well as a SWOT analysis of the company.
This SWOT Analysis company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to quickly understand the key information concerning Katz Group Canada Ltd.’s business.
WMI’s “Katz Group Canada Ltd. SWOT Analysis & Company Profile” reports utilize a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. A standardized research methodology is followed to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about (Katz Group Canada Ltd.) for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents Katz Group Canada Ltd.’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile contains business operations, the company history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, structure and key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
- Obtain details and analysis of the market and competitors as well as internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Obtain yearly profitability figures
Katz Group Canada Ltd. (Katz) is one of North America's largest drug store operators. The company is engaged in operating a chain of more than 1,800 drug stores in Canada and the US. Katz operates its business through seven group companies, namely, Drug Trading Company Ltd., Pharma Plus Drugmarts Ltd., Pharmx Rexall Drug Stores Ltd., Medicine Shoppe Canada Inc., Herbies for Drug and Food, Rexall Direct and Propharm Ltd. Apart from retail operations, the company also owns and operates mail order pharmacy business, Rexall Direct, one of the largest institutional pharmacy operations in Canada. The company is headquartered in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
Table of Contents
1 Company Overview
2 Business Description
2.1 Business Overview
2.2 Operating units
2.3 Key Employees
2.3.1 Key Employee Biographies
2.4 Locations & Subsidiaries
3 SWOT Analysis
4 Financial Deals
4.1 Five Year Deal Analysis
5 News and Events
5.2 Company History
6.1 Research Methodology
6.2 Additional Notes
6.3 About WMI
List of Tables
Table 1: Katz Group Canada Ltd., Key Facts
Table 2: Katz Group Canada Ltd., Key Employees
Table 3: Katz Group Canada Ltd., Key Employee Biographies
Table 4: Katz Group Canada Ltd., Locations
Table 5: Katz Group Canada Ltd., Subsidiaries
Table 6: Katz Group Canada Ltd., SWOT Analysis
Table 7: Katz Group Canada Ltd., Financial Deals
Table 8: Katz Group Canada Ltd., History