- Language: English
- 774 Pages
- Published: October 2012
- Region: Global
M.D.C. Holdings, Inc.: SWOT Analysis & Company Profile
- Published: March 2010
- Region: Global
- 16 pages
- World Market Intelligence
WMI’s M.D.C. Holdings, Inc. contains a company overview, key facts, locations and subsidiaries, news and events as well as a SWOT analysis of the company.
This SWOT Analysis company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to quickly understand the key information concerning M.D.C. Holdings, Inc.’s business.
WMI’s “M.D.C. Holdings, Inc. SWOT Analysis & Company Profile” reports utilize a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. WMI strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about (M.D.C. Holdings, Inc.) for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents M.D.C. Holdings, Inc.’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile contains business operations, the company history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, structure and key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
- Obtain details and analysis of the market and competitors as well as internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Obtain yearly profitability figures
M.D.C. Holdings, Inc. (MDC) is engaged in providing homebuilding and financial services. The company’s homebuilding operations include purchase of finished lots for construction and sale of single family detached homes under the name ‘Richmond American Homes’. The financial services of the company include mortgage financing and third-party insurance services for its customers. Further, it also provides real estate agency services. The principal subsidiaries of the company include HomeAmerican Mortgage Corporation, American Home Insurance Agency, Inc. and American Home Title and Escrow Co. MDC is headquartered in Denver in Colorado, US.
M.D.C. Holdings prices public offering of 5.625% senior notes due 2020 for $250 million SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1 Company Overview
2 Business Description
2.1 Business Overview
2.2 Operating units
2.3 Key Employees
2.3.1 Key Employee Biographies
2.4 Locations & Subsidiaries
3 SWOT Analysis
4 Financial Deals
4.1 Five Year Deal Analysis
5 News and Events
5.2 Company History
6.1 Research Methodology
6.2 Additional Notes
6.3 About WMI
List of Tables
Table 1: M.D.C. Holdings, Inc., Key Facts
Table 2: M.D.C. Holdings, Inc., Key Employees
Table 3: M.D.C. Holdings, Inc., Key Employee Biographies
Table 4: M.D.C. Holdings, Inc., Locations
Table 5: M.D.C. Holdings, Inc., Subsidiaries
Table 6: M.D.C. Holdings, Inc., SWOT Analysis
Table 7: M.D.C. Holdings, Inc., Financial Deals
Table 8: M.D.C. Holdings, Inc., History