- Language: English
- 774 Pages
- Published: October 2012
- Region: Global
Macy's, Inc.: SWOT Analysis & Company Profile
- Published: April 2010
- Region: Global
- 16 pages
- World Market Intelligence
WMI’s Macy's, Inc. contains a company overview, key facts, locations and subsidiaries, news and events as well as a SWOT analysis of the company.
This SWOT Analysis company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to quickly understand the key information concerning Macy's, Inc.’s business.
WMI’s “Macy's, Inc. SWOT Analysis & Company Profile” reports utilize a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. WMI strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about (Macy's, Inc.) for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents Macy's, Inc.’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile contains business operations, the company history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, structure and key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
- Obtain details and analysis of the market and competitors as well as internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Obtain yearly profitability figures
Macy's, Inc. (Macy's) is engaged in retailing of apparels, accessories, shoes, cosmetics and home furnishings through its department stores and websites. The company has 810 Macy’s and 40 Bloomingdale’s department stores and furniture galleries in 45 US states, the District of Columbia, Guam and Puerto Rico. The websites of the company are macys.com and bloomingdales.com. It offers both popular national brands such as Armani, Burberry, Chanel, Jimmy Choo and Louis Vuitton, as well as private labels that include Alfani, American Rag, Charter Club, Hotel Collection, I.N.C and Style&co. Macy’s is headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio, the United States.
Macy's, Inc. to hire 65,000 associates in 2010
Macy’s, Inc. to expand its centre in Tennessee
Macy's to launch Impulse Beauty concept in selected stores in US
Macy’s to include Greg Norman Collection
Macy’s to include MG Icon’s new collection in its stores SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1 Company Overview
2 Business Description
2.1 Business Overview
2.2 Operating units
2.3 Key Employees
2.3.1 Key Employee Biographies
2.4 Locations & Subsidiaries
3 SWOT Analysis
4 Financial Deals
4.1 Five Year Deal Analysis
5 News and Events
5.2 Company History
6.1 Research Methodology
6.2 Additional Notes
6.3 About WMI
List of Tables
Table 1: Macy's, Inc., Key Facts
Table 2: Macy's, Inc., Key Employees
Table 3: Macy's, Inc., Key Employee Biographies
Table 4: Macy's, Inc., Locations
Table 5: Macy's, Inc., Subsidiaries
Table 6: Macy's, Inc., SWOT Analysis
Table 7: Macy's, Inc., Financial Deals
Table 8: Macy's, Inc., History