- Language: English
- 774 Pages
- Published: October 2012
- Region: Global
MDU Resources Group, Inc.: SWOT Analysis & Company Profile
- Published: March 2010
- Region: Global
- 16 pages
- World Market Intelligence
WMI’s MDU Resources Group, Inc. contains a company overview, key facts, locations and subsidiaries, news and events as well as a SWOT analysis of the company.
This SWOT Analysis company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to quickly understand the key information concerning MDU Resources Group, Inc.’s business.
WMI’s “MDU Resources Group, Inc. SWOT Analysis & Company Profile” reports utilize a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. WMI strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about (MDU Resources Group, Inc.) for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents MDU Resources Group, Inc.’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile contains business operations, the company history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, structure and key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
- Obtain details and analysis of the market and competitors as well as internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Obtain yearly profitability figures
MDU Resources Group, Inc. (MDU Resources) is a natural resource company. The company, through its subsidiaries, operates in three lines of business, namely, energy, construction materials and utility resources. The company's business activities include electricity production and distribution; natural gas distribution; construction services; pipeline and energy services; exploration and production of natural gas and crude oil; mining, processing and sale of construction materials and contracting services. It operates in Montana, North Dakota, South Dakota, Wyoming, Rocky Mountain region, mid-continent, and Gulf of Mexico. It is headquartered in North Dakota, the US.
MDU Resources Director Sister Thomas Welder To Retire
MDU Resources Reports Operating Revenues Of $104.8 Million For Q2 2009 SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1 Company Overview
2 Business Description
2.1 Business Overview
2.2 Operating units
2.3 Key Employees
2.3.1 Key Employee Biographies
2.4 Locations & Subsidiaries
3 SWOT Analysis
4 Financial Deals
4.1 Five Year Deal Analysis
5 News and Events
5.2 Company History
6.1 Research Methodology
6.2 Additional Notes
6.3 About WMI
List of Tables
Table 1: MDU Resources Group, Inc., Key Facts
Table 2: MDU Resources Group, Inc., Key Employees
Table 3: MDU Resources Group, Inc., Key Employee Biographies
Table 4: MDU Resources Group, Inc., Locations
Table 5: MDU Resources Group, Inc., Subsidiaries
Table 6: MDU Resources Group, Inc., SWOT Analysis
Table 7: MDU Resources Group, Inc., Financial Deals
Table 8: MDU Resources Group, Inc., History