- Published: October 2011
Misawa Homes Co., Ltd.: SWOT Analysis & Company Profile
- Published: March 2010
- Region: Global
- 16 pages
- World Market Intelligence
WMI’s Misawa Homes Co., Ltd. contains a company overview, key facts, locations and subsidiaries, news and events as well as a SWOT analysis of the company.
This SWOT Analysis company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to quickly understand the key information concerning Misawa Homes Co., Ltd.’s business.
WMI’s “Misawa Homes Co., Ltd. SWOT Analysis & Company Profile” reports utilize a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. WMI strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about (Misawa Homes Co., Ltd.) for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents Misawa Homes Co., Ltd.’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile contains business operations, the company history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, structure and key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
- Obtain details and analysis of the market and competitors as well as internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Obtain yearly profitability figures
Misawa Homes Co., Ltd. (Misawa Homes) is a residential construction contractor. The company is principally engaged in the construction and sale of pre fabricated houses, building renovation and real estate services. It also provides civil engineering, structural construction, construction administration landscape and other design services. In addition, Misawa is engaged in operating senior living facilities and supply of nursing care services. The company carries out its operations through about 48 subsidiaries within Japan, and is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1 Company Overview
2 Business Description
2.1 Business Overview
2.2 Operating units
2.3 Key Employees
2.3.1 Key Employee Biographies
2.4 Locations & Subsidiaries
3 SWOT Analysis
4 Financial Deals
4.1 Five Year Deal Analysis
5 News and Events
5.2 Company History
6.1 Research Methodology
6.2 Additional Notes
6.3 About WMI
List of Tables
Table 1: Misawa Homes Co., Ltd., Key Facts
Table 2: Misawa Homes Co., Ltd., Key Employees
Table 3: Misawa Homes Co., Ltd., Key Employee Biographies
Table 4: Misawa Homes Co., Ltd., Locations
Table 5: Misawa Homes Co., Ltd., Subsidiaries
Table 6: Misawa Homes Co., Ltd., SWOT Analysis
Table 7: Misawa Homes Co., Ltd., Financial Deals
Table 8: Misawa Homes Co., Ltd., History