• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Mitsui Fudosan Co., Ltd.: SWOT Analysis & Company Profile
World Market Intelligence, March 2010, Pages: 16
WMI’s Mitsui Fudosan Co., Ltd. contains a company overview, key facts, locations and subsidiaries, news and events as well as a SWOT analysis of the company.
This SWOT Analysis company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to quickly understand the key information concerning Mitsui Fudosan Co., Ltd.’s business.
WMI’s “Mitsui Fudosan Co., Ltd. SWOT Analysis & Company Profile” reports utilize a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. WMI strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about (Mitsui Fudosan Co., Ltd.) for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents Mitsui Fudosan Co., Ltd.’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile contains business operations, the company history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, structure and key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
- Obtain details and analysis of the market and competitors as well as internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Obtain yearly profitability figures
Mitsui Fudosan Co., Ltd. (Mitsui Fudosan) is engaged in acquiring, developing, and managing diverse real estate properties, and businesses. The company’s real estate portfolio includes office buildings, and retail and housing facilities. the company leases and rents properties besides real estate investment services. It also sells residential houses to end users and office buildings and commercial properties to investors. The company is also engaged in property and asset management for J-REITs and private funds under its management business. Mitsui Fudosan principally operates across Japan and is headquartered in Tokyo.
Mitsui Fudosan forms a joint venture with Shanshan Group
1 Company Overview
2 Business Description
2.1 Business Overview
2.2 Operating units
2.3 Key Employees
2.3.1 Key Employee Biographies
2.4 Locations & Subsidiaries
3 SWOT Analysis
4 Financial Deals
4.1 Five Year Deal Analysis
5 News and Events
5.2 Company History
6.1 Research Methodology
6.2 Additional Notes
6.3 About WMI
List of Tables
Table 1: Mitsui Fudosan Co., Ltd., Key Facts
Table 2: Mitsui Fudosan Co., Ltd., Key Employees
Table 3: Mitsui Fudosan Co., Ltd., Key Employee Biographies
Table 4: Mitsui Fudosan Co., Ltd., Locations
Table 5: Mitsui Fudosan Co., Ltd., Subsidiaries
Table 6: Mitsui Fudosan Co., Ltd., SWOT Analysis
Table 7: Mitsui Fudosan Co., Ltd., Financial Deals
Table 8: Mitsui Fudosan Co., Ltd., History